Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: p90x and gear, what you think?

Default p90x and gear, what you think?

so im going to go through the p90x and start my sust/winny stack.. its going to look like this...tell me what you think

1-10 Sustanon 300 mg's a week
    8-13 Winstrol 50 mg's daily
    14-15 Nolvadex 20 mg's daily
    16-18 Nolvadex 10 mg's daily...
    maybe hcg if i can find legit site...
    i can do 500mg/wk of sust if thats what it takes

what kind of results am i looking to get.. id hate to piss away my gear and gain a piss amount of muscle with p90x. im looking for a very lean strong cycle. thanks

5'11
    180 lbs..decent shape
    about 15% bodyfat

I haven't tried the p90x, but don't you have a gym near by you have access to? how did you get into the shape you are in now?

Default dead broke

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post
    I haven't tried the p90x, but don't you have a gym near by you have access to? how did you get into the shape you are in now?
    well i was going to the gym.. lost the job and now i owe them some money, so thats out of the question.i said shit im just going to try the p90x. so i got my gear and i got the p90x setup and id hate to see it go to waste

yeah i remember when you said you were new on here and your ma baught it for you or some shit....Well what i would do if that is the only option you have. Is i know p90x is good for toning and so fourth. I would get your hands on some dumbbells if possible and do the routines with those, and as long as your diet is in GREAT shape you should notice some gains.. Just my opinion though, i will let some vets charm in here...

Default nice

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post
    yeah i remember when you said you were new on here and your ma baught it for you or some shit....Well what i would do if that is the only option you have. Is i know p90x is good for toning and so fourth. I would get your hands on some dumbbells if possible and do the routines with those, and as long as your diet is in GREAT shape you should notice some gains.. Just my opinion though, i will let some vets charm in here...

well my ma bought the damn power bands and i dont wanna here them *****.. but i will get some bumbbells. man do you think i would just get really ripped.. i wanna get some muscle gains too.. thanks bro

not with p90x.... you will loose weight and tone up the muscle you already have but you wont gain much if anything at all. specially with the cycle your running... if your diet is good you should get pretty cut up but thats all....

Default sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis99 View Post
    not with p90x.... you will loose weight and tone up the muscle you already have but you wont gain much if anything at all. specially with the cycle your running... if your diet is good you should get pretty cut up but thats all....
    damn bro.. maybe i should just do the p90x.. get into better shape, then cycle the gear when i get back into the gym... thanks

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jbourque460 View Post
    damn bro.. maybe i should just do the p90x.. get into better shape, then cycle the gear when i get back into the gym... thanks
    Now that's the smartest thing I've heard you say on this thread.

Hazcat Guest

If you have your cycle it will keep. Use it when it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    If you have your cycle it will keep. Use it when it's time.

yea i need pct anyway... give me some hcg before i blow up