Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how does this look?

Default how does this look?

this is going to be my second cycle. i just started 200mg of equ. eod and 200mg of cyp eod. along with some arimadex which is working amazing on my gyno. im gonna be postin my diet here in a lil bit. overall im trying to bulk up a lil bit and then following this cycle ill be runnin tren with some prop. plz give some feedback

age- 22
    height- 6'1
    wt-220
    bfat- 15%

JUst curious, why are you pinning EOD with both of these being long ester compounds? You could do both 1 time per week or split it and do 2 times per week and be good. I don't really see a benefit in doing EOD. How long are you going to run the cycle?
    The compounds are a great combination IMO.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    JUst curious, why are you pinning EOD with both of these being long ester compounds? You could do both 1 time per week or split it and do 2 times per week and be good. I don't really see a benefit in doing EOD. How long are you going to run the cycle?
    The compounds are a great combination IMO.
    I agree, that was a stupid move.

lol whoops. i was thinkin about my tren and prop cycle. ill be shootin 200mg of cyp and 200mg of equ twice a week*** sry i just came off of tren and prop. yea im lookin to gain like 15 to 20 lbs of muscle. i wanna stay on for about two months then go right into the tren and prop again for about two months

o and ive pretty much adopted cookie monsters diet minus a few carbs...

Okay the injection times make since now. you are good on that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjon06 View Post
    o and ive pretty much adopted cookie monsters diet minus a few carbs...

Well eq should be run for 14-16 weeks to see the most benefit from it. I would just continue with what your on and plan to run it out longer. Maybe the last few weeks drop the test cyp and replace with the prop. Run the prop out two weeks longer then the eq. You could start pct 3 days later. I would skip the tren this cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

should i start my high cal diet now or should i wait a week or so till the equ kicks in?