Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noobie and need all the help I can get!

Hazcat Guest

Your peanuts give you protein and so does the chicken or turkey. You list "depends" for your supper so there's no way to count the amount of protein you're taking in. The protein powder is a good supplement but don't let it replace the protein you get from meals. We really need you to get the diet in line and straightened out before confusing the whole thread with asking chemical questions. The chemicals aren't worth crap if your diet isn't lined out. Now, we can work on your diet here or you can go to the diet and nutrition forum and get the diet lined out. Let us know how you want to proceed but diet is number one so don't ask any more chemical questions until the diet for the day is fixed solid. That way you'll know how many calories your taking in and how many of those are carbs, protein, and fats.

You should be getting around 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. In the 52 grams you are getting how are you getting that number? If you're just counting protein from shakes then you also need to calculate what is in the solid foods you are eating. You can find the food values on the food packages or by searching the internet.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Try a free membership at fitday.com to help you figure out your macro nutrients.

You should be upping your body of protein and reducing carbs.

Breakfast:

packet of oatmeal
    Not the type you can get in packets have it with a scoop of protein and some fruit.

9:00 break:

a fruit, peanuts or vegetable(one of) Tuna here or chicken or turkey or lean roast beef and a few carbs, rice.

11:30 lunch:

salad with fit and active dressing, or a sandwich with whole wheat bread and chicken or turkey with a fruit or vegetable(one of)The bread here isn't so good but the rest is no problem, keep the bread to a minimum.

2:00 break:

a fruit, peanuts or vegetable (one of)Same as morning tea.

Dinner:Make a stir fry here, with plenty of fiberous vegetables, lean meats.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Try a free membership at fitday.com to help you figure out your macro nutrients.
    Yep. Good site. I use it Haz and it helped me dial in the diet!!!

Ah very good. i will get going with figuring out a meal plan for this week tonight and hopefully post it up tonight. I have tuna, chicken, eggs, lean turkey bacon, spinage and romain, low fat(80 cal per TBS) ranch fit and active dressing. Which I usually put that much on my salads, with almonds. (are they good for you?) readily available.

I hate myself for loosing control over Easter holiday and starting to smoke again, occassionally... but even that is too much. Cigs just stress me out even more.

Its time to nip this in the ass. No more slacking for me. I find myself making excuses, a typical mistake for people like me. I dont want to be like the people like me, if that makes sense. I will keep in touch. thanks guys.

And floridagrowing,

On the whey protein I have, it says it on the container, its body fortress from walmart. I like it. What do you guys think.

So until I figure out what exactly I am eating each day, I wont really know if I am taking enough protein powder. I probably will bump it up too 4 scoops a day, 2 in the morning, 2 at night. or maybe 1 in the morning and 2 post workout.

I dont want to take to much because then im just wasting it. I understand that if you take to much of a nutrient in, your body will just pass along what it doesnt need. given what I eat now, I am not getting enough. Thanks for inspiring me once again. This is the kick in the ass I need to make my wedding deadline.

Don't be too hard on yourself. The key in success with your goals is consistancy. Once you get everything in order you have to keep it that way.

Your right about getting too much of a particular nutrient but you don't want to get too little either. With protein the key is steady intake throughout the day. If you take on too much at one time you're just going to shit it out later so spread it out every 2.5 to 3 hours.

The protein powder you have doesn't look bad but you want to get as much of you daily intake from whole foods. Just use the powder as a supplement.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Don't be too hard on yourself. The key in success with your goals is consistancy. Once you get everything in order you have to keep it that way.

Your right about getting too much of a particular nutrient but you don't want to get too little either. With protein the key is steady intake throughout the day. If you take on too much at one time you're just going to shit it out later so spread it out every 2.5 to 3 hours.

The protein powder you have doesn't look bad but you want to get as much of you daily intake from whole foods. Just use the powder as a supplement.

Gotcha'

Well, last night I pre-made 5 days worth of eggs, which consist of 1 whole an 2 egg whites. I like to put the yolk of one egg in there just for a little flavor and it hold together better. and it is the good cholesterol right?

So, today and pretty much the rest of the week will look like:

Breakfast: 3eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) and 2 pieces of turkey bacon(fit and active)

9:00 break: 1 can of tuna

11:30 lunch: nice size salad with romain and spinage with 1 TBS(about) of ranch fit and active dressing and almonds, along with a fruit(today was strawberries)

2:00 break: 1 small orange

4:30: Something to eat, I have to wait to cook supper and I have to eat something heathly!

Dinner: Stirfry with chicken. (Is hot sauce bad, other than the high salt content?)

Alright, that is what most of the week will look like. This planning will also make grocery shopping easier. Instead of going there and saying..well I can figure out something to do with this..and ahh I could use this for something..I now can say, I need fruit, some chicken, stirfry mix, salad stuff..so on.

Tell me if this routine will gain your approval. thanks

This is about right,
    or maybe 1 in the morning and 2 post workout
    Breakfast: 3eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) and 2 pieces of turkey bacon(fit and active)

9:00 break: 1 can of tuna, And a few carbs here, try some rice. Not too much about a half a hand full.

11:30 lunch: nice size salad with romain and spinage with 1 TBS(about) of ranch fit and active dressing and almonds, along with a fruit(today was strawberries) There is no protein here

2:00 break: 1 small orange, No protein in here either.

4:30: Something to eat, I have to wait to cook supper and I have to eat something heathly!

Dinner: Stirfry with chicken. (Is hot sauce bad, other than the high salt content?) Just watch the sugar content on it but a little shouldn't matter.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?