Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help wanted

Shoot it in their ass!! LOL yeah I know that is funny. I remember I helped this dude do a glute injection through PM systems and I told him how to do it and he was doing it as I instructed and everyone was like... so I heard Martek helped you put it in your ass huh? I am like, you've GOT to be kidding me lol

i wouldnt say picky, i just my stomach is probably like the size of a golfball. lol
    i have heard of so many diets, whats your like?

My diet consist of eating everything I can get my hands on except for the fat kid dish every once in awhile.

I guess I should elaborate on that. I eat as much as I can on only as healthy as I can. Since I am in the army and deployed to Iraq I am really limited to what I can eat. I am allowed 3 meals a day and no more. So i try to snag a bunch of snacks from the chow hall such as beef jerky or those chicken pouches. This is how my diet is.

Breakfast: 4 hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, suasage, and gatorade
    Snack: beef jerky or those chicken pouches and a protein drink
    Lunch: salad with tuna, 1 meat and 2 veggies
    Snack: same as above
    Dinner: same as lunch with different choices
    Before bed: protein drink

I think I need to be eating more but what can I do. I have my wife sending me some good munchy foods but until I get those I am kind of stuck where I am at.
    Last edited by Bogart; 05-05-2009 at 02:15 AM.

I had the same problem when I first started trying to bulk up. I went from eating two meals a day, maybe 1700 calories, to about 3800. It was all clean, so it was quite a bit of food. The worst part was listening to the wife complain about the grocery bill. B vitamins such as B12 help in metabolization, as do echinacea, and ginger. I started taking additional B vitamins and took some echinacea. I also just forced my self to eat. After a short time, I had no problem. Now I have more of problem limiting my intake.

Good luck.

Hazcat Guest

Hey Cal,

If you put protein in your body every 3 hours while you're awake you can stave off your own body breaking down your skeletal muscle for it's protein needs. That in itself will put on some lean mass for you. It's not something you do for a month or two it's something you do from this day forward. Your body can store carbs in the liver and in your muscles and bring it out as needed. It can also store carbs as fat if you eat too many in one sitting. Your body can store fat that you eat. When your body stores protein it does it as skeletal muscle. As the protein circulating in your blood stream from your meal is used for body functions some of it is also packed on as muscle. After a while all of the circulating protein is used up so your body begins breaking down skeletal muscle for body processes. If you don't put protein in every 3 hours your body will be breaking down skeletal muscle and you'll stay the same size even though you workout a lot. Sound familiar? Cardio takes away some of the energy you can be using to lift heavy weights also. Where I'm headed is eat more protein at least every 3 hours. Chase it with a whey concentrate protein shake. It's the only protein that your body can assimilate fast enough to give you a supraphysiological amount in your blood stream. When these amounts exist your body will store it as skeletal muscle. Lift heavy but don't wear yourself out day in and day out. You grow when you sleep so make certain you eat right and sleep good. Visit our Training forum and get a good lfiting routine set up for you. Go to the diet and nutrition forum and get a good diet set up for you. Add those two together and see what it does over the next 3 to 6 months. If you're not getting to where you want we'll put together a perfect first cycle for you and lead you to water. It will be up to you to drink.

Haz

haz

that makes sense. you pretty much have me all figured out. except one thing
    your right i am staying the same size but i am getting strong, weird huh

if i dont have time or the luxury to eat, is the protein shake every 3 hrs good enough?

why not kill myself lirting day in and day out? i work different muscles every day

Hazcat Guest

Protein shakesa are better than no protein at all. As far as llfting day in and day out there is such a thing as over training. Using compound lifts will work a lot of muscles at one time. Overtraining goes against muscle building. In your first post you said you look like Brad Pitt in fight club and you want to be bigger. Well, stop over training and you'll grow. I'm very serious when I suggested you go to the training forum and get a good workout of compound movements put together. That will thicken up your chest and get those triceps growing so your guns look huge. I can't think of a better exercise for the chest than weighted dips. It will make your chest pop like nothing else. Your lady will be rubbing all over it every night in between stroking your arms and another appendage. You've asked for help and it's right here. It's up to you to use it. I wish you the very best.