Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Acne

Default Acne

Ok so here is the deal. I am breaking out like crazy on my shoulders. No where else. Does anyone here know how to get rid of this crap? I have tried talking 90% alcohol and rubbing it on the shoulders then taking benzyol peroxide and rubbing it in. Does not really seem to work. It looks like shit, and the wife stated "well atleast I dont have to worry about girls hitting on you at the gym" Hah!

Are you on cycle or in pct?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by schaef1 View Post
    Ok so here is the deal. I am breaking out like crazy on my shoulders. No where else. Does anyone here know how to get rid of this crap? I have tried talking 90% alcohol and rubbing it on the shoulders then taking benzyol peroxide and rubbing it in. Does not really seem to work. It looks like shit, and the wife stated "well atleast I dont have to worry about girls hitting on you at the gym" Hah!
    LOL, I just learn to love them... At least it aint on your forehead like mine at times. ACNE to me is my army of friends. You'll love them and they love you... rejoice friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Martek View Post
    LOL, I just learn to love them... At least it aint on your forehead like mine at times. ACNE to me is my army of friends. You'll love them and they love you... rejoice friend!
    That's funny shit......
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    That's funny shit......
    They keep me company and at times.. they talk me to sleep. They dont live long though... sadly.. and they dont have names because they aren't around long enough for you to remember them all.

Hah! thats funny!! Ya, florida Im on a cycle of eth and prop. Maybe I will try talking to them and making them my friends too! But if anyone has any idea on how to get rid of this I would appreciate it.

Their probably going to be with you throughout your cycle. It is caused by the change in hormones. It might get better to some point when your test levels stablize. Keep using the products but also shower often. Spending time in the sun or a tanning bed can help too. There have been several posts here with pretty good info.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Their probably going to be with you throughout your cycle. It is caused by the change in hormones. It might get better to some point when your test levels stablize. Keep using the products but also shower often. Spending time in the sun or a tanning bed can help too. There have been several posts here with pretty good info.
    I have a solution and this works. Lay in the sun, or burn your face ok? Sunburn your face.. tis gonna hurt but it dries up the skin, kills the skin cells and literally cleans the face. I did this over the summer.. man it was awesome. Acne free cause my face was sunburnt once that summer. Instant awesomeness.