Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Melanotan II experience

Default My Melanotan II experience

I though I would share this being there isn't much here about Melanotan II.

I decided to give it a try because I'm at best a type 2 skin type and don't tan well. I got one 10mg vial to test. I started at .25mg per day for the first 7days. I had some nausea but not bad. I upped the dose to .5mg for the rest of the cycle. I did not inject on Sundays so the cycle was about 27 days long. I also got about a total of 8-9 hours of sun exposure. So here are the pros and cons.

Pros:
    Darkest tan I have ever had.
    Could stay in sun w/o sunscreen for over an hour without burning (never could do that before).
    Libido was up noticably for first two weeks.
    Sleep was good.

Pro/Con:
    Suppressed appetite quite a bit.

Cons:
    Nausia for a week but slowly got better.
    Dark moles/spots all over.
    I had quite a few small dark moles all over before cycle. I noticed quite a few more, including on my face . My wife knew I was using it but did not know anything about it and she noticed the new moles so it wasn't just in my head.

I don't know how long the tan will last but I guess I will find out. All in all I don't think I will use again due solely to the mole issues.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

2. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I don't know how long the tan will last but I guess I will find out. All in all I don't think I will use again due solely to the mole issues.
    This is definitely problematic for folks who have moles, especially on their face. Really the best way to overcome this issue is to have problematic moles removed by a competent dermatologist.
    Have you considered doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by melanotan View Post
    This is definitely problematic for folks who have moles, especially on their face. Really the best way to overcome this issue is to have problematic moles removed by a competent dermatologist.
    Have you considered doing that?
    They are non-raised and really small so they don't bother me but I don't want any more than I already have. There are about 12 or so on my face ranging from the size of the head of a pin and smaller. Not a big deal but I want everyone to know it can happen.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

4. Arrow

They are non-raised and really small so they don't bother me but I don't want any more than I already have. There are about 12 or so on my face ranging from the size of the head of a pin and smaller. Not a big deal but I want everyone to know it can happen.
    Yes it is a fairly well known issue with melanotan peptide usage and folks who have moles really should be hesitant to use the peptides and strongly consider having moles removed (especially on the face) prior to starting a regimen.

The melanotan peptides don't really cause a person to "tan" but rather cause a person's skin to increase it's pigmentation. A tan develops fairly discriminately where generally only areas touched by UV exposure become pigmented in general proportion to the amount of cumulative UV exposure such areas undergo. Although the peptides cause chronically UV exposed area to become pigmented a bit easier than non-chronically exposed areas, they are still fairly indiscriminate in that essentially all areas rich in melanocytes become darker (for example moles and freckles) in proportion to their dosing levels.

Even for the smallish moles you're describing it is possible to have them removed with treatments like IPL and laser.

Thanks for putting up your feedback. Perfect timing too since summer is right around the corner. The appetite "problem" is actually welcomed by many who use it b/c they use it while dieting for summer (get tan and lose fat at the same time).

That's not too bad. Those are more like freckles. I have heard of freckles getting darker then will lighten after the cycle and the same goes for some of the "dark spots."

folks who have moles really should be hesitant to use the peptides and strongly consider having moles removed (especially on the face) prior to starting a regimen.
    Why do you say this? Removing moles before starting a regime shouldn't affect gaining moles during it...or were you referring to the current ones darkening? I have heard of the latter for the reason mentioned above.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

6. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Why do you say this? Removing moles before starting a regime shouldn't affect gaining moles during it...or were you referring to the current ones darkening? I have heard of the latter for the reason mentioned above.
    Ideally folks should consider getting moles that in their natural state are not particularly melanized removed as well. If you examine your skin under a "black light" you will see these non-melanized areas of skin (and also probably see areas of skin damage). There is no scientific proof of melanotan peptide usage actually creating new moles. All that has been demonstrated thus far is that preexisting moles darken. By removing moles prior to usage this issue presents less of a problem cosmetically. How much the mole darkening effect affects a person's appearance is highly dependent upon the makeup of their skin and their skin's natural prevalence of moles. For some folks without a great preponderance of moles the mole darkening effect is not going to be an issue but for others who are sensitive to such changes it is going to an issue. Folks just need to be aware of this in considering using these peptides rather than face a potential surprise come mole darkening time.
    Last edited by melanotan; 04-22-2009 at 02:09 PM.

7. Default

Sorry one other point I wanted to make. Unfortunately there's sellers going around to forums pretending to be innocent interested parties and asking about the melanotan peptides and then somewhere along the line of their activity in the forums they mention a seller of the peptides. Alternatively someone may come in and rave about using them to get a tan and how they can't believe how awesome it is or some other verbage to that effect. These individuals should be scrutinized and treated with a healthy dose of skepticism. Really anyone talking about a source for the peptides if not a member of some standing should be treated with a high degree of skepticism. Even folks who come in and generally focus on melanotan peptide related threads should be scrutinized (especially if they offer to give folks info via p.m.s), these types of forum users are also likely to be trying to sell the peptides.

i used it last summer for 2 days but had to stop cos i was just so dizzy and nautious (correct spelling?) are there any remedies for this? is it dose dependant? if i use less will i get as tanned but it'll just take longer or will i not get as tanned?
    i was on ASS and i couldn't eat anything cos i felt so sick so i had to stop. Could the ASS have had a hand in amplifying the nausia?
    SBBG
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 100kg/220lbs/15st 10lbs
    Bodyfat: 9%
    On Cycle
    All Time High: Right now baby!

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night; set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Sorry one other point I wanted to make. Unfortunately there's sellers going around to forums pretending to be innocent interested parties and asking about the melanotan peptides and then somewhere along the line of their activity in the forums they mention a seller of the peptides. Alternatively someone may come in and rave about using them to get a tan and how they can't believe how awesome it is or some other verbage to that effect. These individuals should be scrutinized and treated with a healthy dose of skepticism. Really anyone talking about a source for the peptides if not a member of some standing should be treated with a high degree of skepticism. Even folks who come in and generally focus on melanotan peptide related threads should be scrutinized (especially if they offer to give folks info via p.m.s), these types of forum users are also likely to be trying to sell the peptides.
    Honestly, I was fully expecting your next post to have a url in it. We're on top of things here, but thanks for taking the time to make this post. The new members can never be told too many times to trust no one who's trying to sell them something or give you the hookup.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBallsBigGuns View Post
    i used it last summer for 2 days but had to stop cos i was just so dizzy and nautious (correct spelling?) are there any remedies for this? is it dose dependant? if i use less will i get as tanned but it'll just take longer or will i not get as tanned?
    i was on ASS and i couldn't eat anything cos i felt so sick so i had to stop. Could the ASS have had a hand in amplifying the nausia?
    SBBG
    Yes, sounds like your dosage was too high. A common starting point is 0.25 mg/day (for melanotan II) to test how one's system responds to the peptide and then depending upon one's response to very gradually ramp up the dosage. A typical dosage is 1 mg/day for the average individual but in fact this may in general be too much. The real key to successfully using these peptides is to go low and slow and to have plenty of patience.
    I would strongly suggest folks do thorough research into how these drugs work and to do one's best to understand them prior to ever embarking on a regimen.