Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: end of cycle gyno

Default end of cycle gyno

ok, my nipples are puffy and they were hot and tingly. i used nolvadex and the tingling went away but the puffiness still there.
    its the end of my cycle, so for pct what will i do??? stay with nolva and let the puffiness reduce when the test is out my system or run letro during pct??

Keep on the nolva for sure. Use aromasin to lower estrogen as you seem to be rebounding. Maybe letro if you feel any lumps.

arimadex could be a option if u want 0 estrigen

Yes letrozol works wonders if you do have a gyno problem. I have used it successfully several times in PCT, usualy takes a few weeks to work its course but it does work and it works well! =)
    Commit to study acts of bravery and valor ; emulate them. Do not cast your life away as a coward. One way or another death will come. Determine how you will face it.

Height 6' 2"
    Weight 230
    Years Lifting 11

ok so what do i do next cycle??? this is the first cycle i didnt run nolva all the way through. ive done heavier cycles in the past and had no gyno sysmptoms at all. i know some people say have nolva on hand only use it if you feel something, but im thinking i should use it from day 1 all the way through, makes sense, what you guys think????

I run a product from one of our sponsors 1-2 times a work during the entire course of the cycle....they sell it labeled as liquidex. This substance is proven to be a ball saver...lol...literally. Not only will it keep your own test production from crashing, but it is great at preventing gyno for nonprogesterone based aromitization (decca). I think and forgivem e if i spell this wrong but selligine is the product to rid decca tits.
    Commit to study acts of bravery and valor ; emulate them. Do not cast your life away as a coward. One way or another death will come. Determine how you will face it.

Height 6' 2"
    Weight 230
    Years Lifting 11

Quote Originally Posted by danilo7559 View Post
    ok, my nipples are puffy and they were hot and tingly. i used nolvadex and the tingling went away but the puffiness still there.
    its the end of my cycle, so for pct what will i do??? stay with nolva and let the puffiness reduce when the test is out my system or run letro during pct??
    Letro is the only thing that I am aware of that will reverse Gyno.

i thought nova was what gets rid of tits

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    i thought nova was what gets rid of tits
    nolva prevents it from occuring (wish i ran it from beginning) wont reverse it.

its weird tho because i dont have any lumps as such and also there is absolutely no tenderness, no pain at all.......???

Quote Originally Posted by danilo7559 View Post
    its weird tho because i dont have any lumps as such and also there is absolutely no tenderness, no pain at all.......???
    Then you don't have true gyno where the breasts grow. Some people get puffy nipples everytime they run a cycle so maybe you are just one of these people?
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.