Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wah! I'm going bald! Wah!

Question Wah! I'm going bald! Wah!

I usually give myself a buzzcut every week. A few weeks ago I was a little late in getting to it. My hair grew out to a quarter inch or so and it became apparent that it's beginning to thin out in the back. This is a new development. Since then, I've been applying 5% Minoxidil twice daily as well as washing my head with Nizoral shampoo EOD. I've got some Finasteride on the way which I'll begin taking at 1mg/day. I haven't noticed any improvement yet, but the Minoxidil pamphlet said it could take up to two months and may get worse before it gets better. Today starts week thirteen of my current cycle which consists of:

weeks 1-18 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-16 Equipoise 600mg/wk
    weeks 15-20 Winstrol 50mg/day

Here are my questions. I understand there may be no answers, but I'd like to get your thoughts.

Should I stop the cycle now, keep using these products and hope for the best? Or should I continue the cycle {possibly dropping the Winstrol}, keep using these products and hope for the best?

Is there a chance that what little has been lost will grow back once I'm off cycle or is the loss permanent? I mean, if it fell out because of the steroids and it regrows because of the treatment I'm taking, then I drop the steroids and drop the treatment a few weeks after that, does the hair stay or fall out again?

I'm thinking it's probably best to drop the anabolics now and cut my losses. I'm too damn big anyway. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, suggestions I'd like to hear them. Before anyone suggests it, I already checked and Garra hasn't logged on in the past three weeks, otherwise I would have just asked him. I did read through many of his posts, though. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 04-28-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hair Loss & Bodybuilding - How To Combat Hair Loss
    good link
    i think you got it covered though..
    good luck slick

The minoxidil and finasteride (both proven to re-grow hair) will probably take closer to 6 months to notice. Just remember this, if these products cause hair to grow back you will probably have to take them from now to keep that hair (and keep what you have left). Spironolactone liquid applications to the scalp are good to use too. You may want to think about dropping the Winstrol from this cycle though. It gives some people problems with hair loss.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Did/does your father have male pattern baldness? If so.......

Being a rat, we don't bother with this stuff.....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    No, sir. The old man has all his follicles at almost sixty years old. I suppose it's possible that it's not a new development. I've been shaving it all off once a week at zero setting for years now. I've neglected to cut it for a few extra days a few times, but I've never been looking for loss or thinning until recently. I'm still dropping the Stanozolol. The last thing I need is more DHT drama.
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 04-28-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post

Being a rat, we don't bother with this stuff.....
    It was always said that male pattern baldness was carried on the X chromosome which would mean you would get a more accurate read by looking at the mother's father's hair (his brothers, etc).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    It was always said that male pattern baldness was carried on the X chromosome which would mean you would get a more accurate read by looking at the mother's father's hair (his brothers, etc).
    It's hit and miss on that side. They're Sicilian. My Grandfather is bald, but my Grandmother has a mustache. You'd think that would balance it out.....
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I dont want to be the bairer of bad news mp... but the hair lose goes by your mothers father... (i know this because my mother is a hair dresser and keeps telling me im lucky cause my grand father still has a head full of hair that you can get lost in for a week trying to find your way out)

but also from what i have read that gear can also thin some times thin out your hair when on the juice..and sapost to go back to normal when you get off.... (like i said i just have read that so im not 100% sure if that is fully true....but lets keep our fingers crossed that its a temp side effet)

Lol yeah I always believed it was on the your mothers side, her father and brothers.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Bald aint so bad. I've been clean shaven forever. Just shave it. Bald guys have more fun anyways.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!