Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clenbuterol/cutting diet help needed.

Default Clenbuterol/cutting diet help needed.

first of all hello.

right few facts first.

5'11

35yrs old this month

13 stone (sorry im still in old money here not sure pounds) {182lbs -MP}

training on and off for years, i hit a wall then take a break hopefully that will change, hey at least im honest.

nothing taken im a virgin when it comes to this.

what results im looking for.

im fairly fit (not big but average size) but i hit a wall with the stubborn belly fat and a bit on the tits (im not a fatty or have massive tits but they stand out to me which is why its important).
    no matter how hard i work at them i cant seem to shift it, diet is good although i do cheat now and again but not to the point where it would keep it on or add to it.

my question, im new go easy, i dont know if its possible or whether it would be two stage.

i want something to help rid me of the areas i cant shift the fat, ive seen a lot on cutting products, i presume these would help me shift it, but add to this im happy with how big my build is (i dont want to be a giant, i want to look fit and be happy with my body, i dont want to be a great big hulking type) but i do want to add some more muscle/bulk aswell,

over all i want to shift some fat and add to my bulk.

any suggestions on whats best for me and if its ok to take say dbol at the same time as a cutting med. or is it best to bulk then cut or vice versa? sorry i did say i was new to it.

also what would i need or whats best for the cycle afterwards, i know im asking a lot and i have read loads but it still confuses me as theres so many differences.

if anyone could suggest what my best options are it would be great, ive been pondering this for a while and i almost am 100% im going ahead with it.

just need advice.

thanks.

sorry forgot to add, im going down the oral route dont think im ready for the needles.
    Last edited by yorkshireUK; 05-08-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Added conversion.

Taking Dbol at the same time as a cutting compound, say Clenbuterol, would be like going left and right simultaneously. Dbol is the exact opposite of a cutting compound.

I'd recommend you take a few months to concentrate on fat loss before starting your cycle. Judging by your stats, it doesn't sound out of control, but if you've got little man breasts, it's best we get rid of them ASAP, then concentrate on adding some lean mass afterward.

You could take some Clenbuterol and/or T3 to help speed your weight loss progress, but I'm not the guy to ask for advice on that. What I can do is take a look at your diet. You say it's good, but you're unhappy with the way you look, so.... list for me what you eat in a typical day. Be honest, please. Anything short of that is a waste of your time and mine.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

any help with the fat loss would be great as thats where at present im hitting a wall no matter how long ive tried to get at them.

its just stubborn, my arms/legs ect have not got an ounce of fat on them to look at them its just the hard to get rid areas that i struggle with and believe me ive tried.

diet.

typical, although i have stated i do cheat now and again and i have even been known to skip meals, i know thats not good.

i dont eat loads of meals a day either ive seen list where people eat loads and at different times. as i said im an average guy im not clued up hence im trying to do something about it, so diet advice will help me no end aswell,

breakfast, usually a bowl of serial.

sometimes not always i brunch, fruit.

dinner, tbh this is where i get can go astray, i usually have to just grab a sandwich from a shop as im on the go, i should probably take something with me.

tea, what ever the missus has got in, chicken or usually some form of pasta dish or rice dish, but again not in the form ive seen on here mines usually in a over the counter sauce (probably full of crap).

and i usually snack on fruit or another bowl or serial late on.

now i know thats not probably good to you but its fairly good for me as i used to eat just junk food.

the list above varies but im not on the shitty fast food,

im trying to be honest as like you said if im not its a waste of time.

i just need help with the diet and something to help with the stubborn fat as ive said i cant shift it no matter what ive tried.

go on im listening teach me a lesson.

thanks.

Your diet isn't terrible, but it needs some work. The first thing I want you to do is eat every three hours. Even if it's just a light snack. This will ramp up your metabolism as it will constantly be working on digesting something. This in itself will help with your fat loss.

The second thing I want you to do is get some protein in at every meal. This will not only help you to preserve muscle mass while you lose fat, it will also keep you feeling full and satiated for longer.

Third, I want you to stop skipping meals, even if you aren't particularly hungry. As I said, frequent, small meals will help boost your metabolism, but more importantly, it will keep you from cheating on your diet. If you eat nothing between breakfast and your afternoon meal, you're going to be hungry by that time. When you're hungry, you're more likely to overeat or to eat something you shouldn't be eating. On the other hand, if you consistently have a healthy mid-morning snack, you'll be less hungry when lunchtime comes and you'll be more likely to stick to the meal you have planned.

Let me make a few suggestions for you here. Also, check here for a few more weight loss meal ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireUK View Post

breakfast, usually a bowl of serial. This is good. You also need some protein here, though. They should sell egg whites by the carton in the produce section of the supermarket. Have 3/4 cup, scrambled in addition to the cereal.

sometimes not always i brunch, fruit. Always brunch from now on. A small piece of fruit is all right here. In addition, have 25g of almonds and a 25g {or so} whey protein shake.

dinner, tbh this is where i get can go astray, i usually have to just grab a sandwich from a shop as im on the go, i should probably take something with me. I highly recommend making something in advance. Something like this is a much better choice and is tastier too:

6oz Grilled chicken breast (****ped)
    2 Cups Raw Baby Spinach
    1/2 Cup ****ped Red Onion
    2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
    2 TBSP Feta Cheese
    5 Large kalamata Olives

Between your afternoon and evening meals, have another snack. Some whole wheat crackers and a bit of cheese perhaps? A hard cheese like cheddar; not the stuff that shoots out of a can.

tea, what ever the missus has got in, chicken or usually some form of pasta dish or rice dish, but again not in the form ive seen on here mines usually in a over the counter sauce (probably full of crap). Avoid sauces if possible. They provide flavor and calories, but little to no nutritional value {most times}. If you can't avoid it, simply wipe off what you can and make the best of it. Try to have a lean meat and some vegetables for dinner.

and i usually snack on fruit or another bowl or serial late on. A better choice here would be a can of tuna or chicken and two Tablespoons of natural peanut butter. The sugar in fruit is no good in the evening for weight loss and the carbs from cereal are just as bad.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

all i can say is wow and thanks, you took some time out for a stranger there and i am grateful,

i do get protein in the way of evening meals sometimes as we have red meat, sirloin steak.

i also used to take a protien shake on a morning and on an evening but as before i hit a wall and gave in only to try again down the line,

the main problem for me is the hard to shift areas as said, belly and breast areas, as also as i said im not huge im average so there not big over hanging unsightly things they just dont look right to me and i want to shift it by any means.

if i follow the advice above im sure it will help but with past experience i know it may not shift those areas so would it be advisabe to do the above and take a cutting med to help me along?

im not small guy so the bulking stage can wait im not in for a quick fix, the main area is like ive said over and over belly/breasts, if i shift that id say im in fairly good shape for an average type guy, if....... sorry.. when i get shut of my main problem then i will look into the other stuff to get bigger.

thanks again i really am impressed,

cutting meds with the above then?

You can definitely take some Clenbuterol and/or t3 to help with fat loss. One of the other guys can help you work out a protocol for it as that's not my bag.

The beauty of being at this site is that when/if you hit the wall again, you can come here, tell us what you've been doing and we can give you advice that will get you back on track again. No plan, no matter how great, will work forever. There will always be a need for optimizations and adjustments. We've got dozens of experienced guys on this site who can and will help you along in pursuit of you goals. I'm just the guy who happens to be around the most. Thanks for the acknowledgment, though.

Now that we've had a look at your eating habits, what are you doing training-wise? On what days do you lift? What movements do you do? How many sets of each and how many reps? Your training may be good, but it can always get better. Let's have a look!
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

well when i started out i mainly did cardio on the treadmills and other like machines, after a good hour or so on them i finish off with the weights, mainly all the bench weights not free weights,

again heres where i need help, i just go on them and work out till im tired, no real workout regime sets ect... i use the different bench weights to work on as many areas as i can.

we go 3 times a week usually one on one off over the week, we do have some weights at home and a ski treadmill type machine.

help in this area would be great too if it needs working on,

im glad i found you guys as i do try but without knowing someone or having somewhere to turn i just go off guess work which isnt right.

You definitely need a solid plan in the gym. I drew up this routine for another guy the other day. He didn't seem to care for it, but it's a great routine, so I'll recommend it to you.

I would do that routine three days a week resting at least one day between sessions. Mon-Wed-Fri, for example. Do all of your lifts {which should take about an hour}, then immediately after, have a 25g {or so} whey protein shake, then do twenty minutes of medium intensity cardio. Have your next solid meal an hour or so later. On two or three of your off days {off from lifting, that is}, do forty minutes of medium intensity cardio. You can do this on the treadmill thing you have at home.

When you lift weights, it's imperative that you keep track of what you're doing. I suggest you get a notebook and make it your training journal. Each time you lift, write down the date, the exercises you do along with the weights you used, how many sets you did and the number of reps you got on each set. Next week, when you repeat that workout, try to use the same weight and get more reps, or use a heavier weight for the same number of reps {or more if you can get em!}. This is called "progressive resistance." This is what makes you bigger and stronger. In order to train effectively, you must transcribe what you're doing this week so you know what you'll have to do next week.
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 05-08-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

looks good to me (this thread bookmarked), i will take that on board, nice to finally get some good advice. hopefully along with the fat cutting meds i'll be going guns blazing.

thanks for your help i really mean that its not just words.

all i need now is that advice on the cutting meds and a routine for that and i believe i have everything i need to get me off to a new start and hopefully will shift the areas ive struggled with in the past.

maybe the thread title could do with an alter so the people who need to see it do but ive no idea on how to do that so let just hope they do see it.

once again thanks.

Anytime, Yorkie. Glad to help. I changed the title to something more appropriate for you.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn