Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Hair Removal

Default Body Hair Removal

I have just finished week 4 of my first cycle of 500mg Test E and 30mg D-bol. I am loving the results so far. I have gained 18 pounds and getting some nice strength gains. The question I have is what is a good way to remove body hair. I want to start showing off my new gains but the hair is in the way. Looking for a fast efficient effective way to get rid of the body hair.

Thanks,

i know they have over the counter stuff at say walmart and shit bro.. like i think one kind is called "Nair" maybe.. just some lotion shit you wipe on and let sit for a certain amount of time, then wipe off, and poof the hair comes with it... go get a wax job bro, it will last longer.. just a little more painful..lol hope this helps.. peace

My wife keeps suggesting a wax job!! I think she wants me to feel the pain, lol!!! Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by steelrod56 View Post
    My wife keeps suggesting a wax job!! I think she wants me to feel the pain, lol!!! Thanks for the help.
    typical..lol
    yeah i would suggest just scrolling through the body care section at wally world and see what they got.. i am sure you could find what you are looking for.. good luck bro.. peace

Waxing is the best way, but it's excruciatingly painful, especially on the inside of the thighs. I've tried all sorts of depilatories like Nair. They're effective for the most part, but you often have to end up scrubbing the hair off instead of simply wiping it away. This irritated my skin to a great degree. It's also very unpleasant in sensitive areas like the nipples and pubes. I know guys who use it without a problem, though. So consider trying it.

I use a Mach3. It's a pain in the ass at first and you'll need the old lady's help, but it's the most foolproof method I've used. It doesn't hurt and it gets the job done the first time. Then again, you may get razor bumps. You'll have to try a few different methods and see what works best for your body.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

im an aussie so i practically get none! but if your not too on the gorilla side nair should do it.

good luck
    Jonny

i have the same problem bro, shaving sucks. ive tryed that nair shit and all it really did was upset my skin. Im looking into laser removal, its expensive but it beats shaving every few days

i had a buddy who lasered his chest. he went in twice, 500 bones a shot, and he never gets hair.

I'm with MP shaving is best and all it takes is a little time. I just shave by chest and thats it. Oh and and as for excruciatingly painful, the only reason I'm over it is because it takes a while to do and costs a bucket of money. It isn't that painfull.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

hey man the best shit out there is called magic shave its mainly for black men so they dont get razor bumps and stuff but they have a cream they make been using it for years now chest arms ass my sack underneath the sack everywhere you can think of not once have i had razor bumps or any burning irritation nothin i worship this stuff they sell it at walmart, walgreens most places have it look in the area where they keep all the african american hair products