Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Thoughts on using AI for this cycle?

Default Thoughts on using AI for this cycle?

So I think I'm finally ready to start my cycle
    5'10''
    15% bf (not really sure though...but i've been on a heavy bulking diet and i can still see my abs)

Anyway here is my cycle:

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    Week 1-4 Dbol 20mg/ed
    Week 4-10 HCG 500iu/wk

PCT
    Week 12-13: Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 14-16: Nolvadex 10mg/day

My question is do you think I need to be running adex on this light of a cycle?

Thanks,

Stooch

Probably your first cycle, right? A-dex is one of those things that is good to have on hand during your cycle, but only use it if you show signs of gyno.

You could benefit from some Aromasin though... Read up on Aromasin on I-Steroids Super Site.

Wait, even better. Go to the AG-guys site and look for the AI and SERM Report card.
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

You can get your Arimidex right here I got the discounts.

Hazcat Guest

I'd run the arimidex during the cycle. If you want to employ aromasin use it right before and with the first week of pct. I like the arimidex during the cycle because it's cost is less than aromasin. So stretch the aromasin out by using arimidex during the cycle. Waiting to use arimidex when you show signs of gyno is a little too late. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Some think it stops gains but it really drops estrogen which then allows excess water to leave the body so some think their gains have stopped when it's actually water loss. If you use arimidex during the cycle then the gains you make are pretty much what you'll keep post cycle as long as your pct is good. Yo dnuff good point on the aromasin. Haven't seen it mentioned lately and it's certainly a good product to start up pct.

Hey Haz sorry about misinforming the man, I'm glad I came back here to follow up. I was one of those people under the common misconception that Arimidex inhibits gains, but it's really just water lose . As to showing signs of gyno, I should have clarified saying if you start to get ichy, puffy and or sensitive nipples, it's probably a good idea to give it a go. Now that I know that not only does it lower your estrogen and flush out the water, it's also a great combatant of gyno. I stand corrected, thanks haz.
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

Arimidex .25-.5 MG every 3 days is what I suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post
    Arimidex .25-.5 MG every 3 days is what I suggest.
    eclen are you planning on adding dostinex to your inventory?

I guess that I am going to be the naysayer here and suggest that you wait until you have made more natural gains before you cycle. 15% BF @ 172 lbs. is NOT ideal (in my book) to start a cycle.

However, it appears that you have you diet and routine in check. Keep up the hard work!