Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anyone ever get caught or in trouble with roids?

Default anyone ever get caught or in trouble with roids?

has anyone ever ordered roids and gotten checked by customs and held? or had their package opended and got in deep shit with the law?

mine is in the process of coming and i feel like its gona get checked and im going to jail lol

Dude I'd pack my shit and run their prolly about to knock on your door as I speak and arrest you lol. Theres always a chance of getting in trouble when you do something illegal.

Last edited by anaxandridas; 05-28-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

If customs did open the package and find the juice they would seize the items, send you a letter notifying you of the package and belongings and where to pick it up locally. Whatever you do DON'T go get it. Email the seller and let them know what happened. They would probably send another package. It's when you go and retrieve the package after getting the seizure letter is where the problem lays. Have fun with your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by anaxandridas View Post
    Come on bro, everyone goes threw his situation the first time orderin gear. To everyone out there, when someone ask a question please be polite when responding, if you tell them something a few times and they dont listen then a response like this is ok. Until you tell them, your first response should be informative. Remember this board is to discuse Anabolics, so calm down and youll be fine bro.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-28-2009 at 10:36 PM.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Worse that can happen is a seizure letter unless you got a huge shipment coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by okucougar_6 View Post
    Dude I'd pack my shit and run their prolly about to knock on your door as I speak and arrest you lol. Theres always a chance of getting in trouble when you do something illegal.
    This guy is having a laugh

This guy doesnt get it that the other guy is having a laugh

On topic though, yeah i'm waiting for my first order coming thru and i have to admit i keep getting a little panicy and anxious about it all. Then i think wtf. I say sit back and relax, try not to worry about it until you get your door knocked in, then you can worry
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-28-2009 at 10:34 PM.

alcohol + forum.

on a side note, i love how you guys are all 3-4 months long members, got a few posts under your belt, and just run this place. hysterical.

alcohol + forum.

on a side note, i love how you guys are all 3-4 months long members, got a few posts under your belt, and just run this place. hysterical.
    The only thing that is hysterical is that you think peolple actually care what you have to say. The guys here including myself that have only been on for a few months know alot more than you appear to know. Some of them have so few posts because they dont waste time insulting other members. Everyone here is just trying to help out where they can and learn something new. Why you have to come in and disrespect people is beyond me. This is a great forum with alot of knowledgeable members. If you want to be apart of it, great, we would be more than happy to help you out. But if you want to talk like you have, you dont have to worry about getting banned because no one will listen to you or reply to you so it will be like you are not even here.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

lol relax guy and thats why i never order anything should try out sometime iam more of hands on type of guy i like to see what iam getting if u get my drift good luck if anything atleast i have a new pen pal to write to j.k ofcourse ull be fine