Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: my cyclee

Default my cyclee

hey guys im on my 4 weeks of t400 and dbol20mg/day so far so good i haved gain around 12 pounds i know most of it is water......this is my last week on dbol ans im gonna run the t400 for 12 weeks...i only have one question when should i start my pct?? i belive that my cuz have clomid

start nolvadex after 3 weeks from ur last test shot and run it for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10/mg
    edgard

Would have to disagree with edd on this one. I think that you should start your pct 2 weeks after your last test shot but yes go for 4 weeks pct 20/20/20/10 mg/d, you'll need to either add clomid to it or have a look at Hcg. Also there are guys who advise to start pct 1 week after the cycle to minimize loss.

2 weeks after your last injection.

* 2 on that one.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    start nolvadex after 3 weeks from ur last test shot and run it for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10/mg
    Depending on how his make up of test 400 3 weeks could be sound advice. I do like to see the pct go 5 weeks by dropping down to 10 mg's the last couple of weeks and even as low as 5 mg's can be beneficial.

Haz is right even 5mgs can be benefitial and extent it out.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?