Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Storing Preloaded Syringes

Default Storing Preloaded Syringes

Just wondering how you would store a preloaded syringe?

Do you store it with the needle on?

Is there a chance that it might leak?

Is this still considered a sterile procedure?

Would you use the same syringe to inject when there is more that the injection requires?

I just seems like if you do that then you lose all the sterile procedure you are supposed to have.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Just wondering how you would store a preloaded syringe? In a cool dark place.

Do you store it with the needle on? Yes.

Is there a chance that it might leak? No.

Is this still considered a sterile procedure? I think so. But I'm not a microbiologist

Would you use the same syringe to inject when there is more that the injection requires? NO NO NO.

I just seems like if you do that then you lose all the sterile procedure you are supposed to have.
    I pre-loaded an entire vial into doses. I used 1 18ga pin to draw, hooked up the empty syringe and fill it, pull it off the loading pin and put on a 25ga to inject, lather rinse repeat. I did it with rubber gloves on on my kitchen counter after I wiped it down with 25% bleach and water.

The only thing I would have done different is bought 1" pins and done some with them for deltoids and calf shots.
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

It can leak. Syringes are not made to "store" rather to draw up, inject and discard.

I am also interested in knowing about this.

I am going to be drawing with 18 and filling a 10wk cycle worth of syringes ready for injecting with clean needles.

I am guessing keeping them upright with the caps in a suitable place shouldnt cause any problems. Or would it?

But wouldn't that make the substance in the syringe not sterile any more? IMO I think that would.
    Last edited by Bogart; 05-21-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

I am guessing keeping them upright with the caps in a suitable place shouldnt cause any problems. Or would it?
    I have had pins leak on me before per above my last post.

I store mine laying flat in their own separate container, and have had no problems so far with leaks. The only way I can think of them leaking is due to the plunger being depressed, or them being stored where the temp went up and the fluid expansion caused a dribble of oil to come out.

I also don't see how it couldn't be reasonably sterile. You draw a sterile (we hope) liquid into a sterile syringe through a sterile needle and then cap it with another sterile needle. the very tip of the syringe IS exposed to air for 1 or 2 seconds while you disconnect it, set down the vial, pick up the new pin and twist it on.

I have given, received, and watched way too many tattoos and piercings to be concerned with that air exposure as a contamination source.
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

i do it all the time. shoot a dose, put on a clean needle and store it for the next shot. Never had any problems. I preload a 20ml satchet.

I've pre-loaded for years and never had a problem. I follow pretty much what normaljoe said. I draw with one pin to fill all of the syringes then put on a new pin and cap to store. I put mine in a shirt pocket in the closet pin up. I make sure there is at least 1/2 cc of air between the pin and gear. I'll preload about ten syringes at a time then store them. Makes shooting in the morning quick and easy. You don't want to store oil based gear in the syringe for too long as the oil can eventually break down the rubber plunger.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 05-21-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: typo
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I put mine in a shirt pocket in the closet pin up. I make sure there is at least 1/2 cc of air between the pin and gear. I'll preload about ten syringes at a time then store them.
    Shirt pocket? Closet? Damn why didnt i think of that, ideal.
    My best shirts could do with being put to some other use seen as i dont get out much with all this godamn lifitng

Thanks