Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steriods and alcohol

Default steriods and alcohol

why does everyone say not to drink on cicle. Is it because of the empty calories, the spikes it causes in your gliceamic index, or the stress it puts your liver though? Please comment, I want to know if its a health risk or just bad for your diet.

lol noooooo guy well its bad to drink on a cicle just cuz steroids and drinking dont mix bad for your liver and alot of other things last thing u need is to be on juice and drunk and some guy messes with you its a health risk and just a risk peroid u tend to be short tempered when you shooting up and why put so much stress on your liver plus u look cool at a party with a water bottle i mean come on its unique

I think you answered your own question anyways.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Alcohol is Bad, Just that.
    you dont need it to have fun.

Default Sounds like Mr. Mackie

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Muscle View Post
    Alcohol is Bad, Just that.
    you dont need it to have fun.
    Alcohol is bad, mmmmkkaaayy.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

imo a few casual beers here and there 2-4 beers 1-3 x pw is no big deal , yes empty cals, (so more cardio )if your taking an oral added stress on liver albeit small , i havent cycled yet so cant comment on aggression , have had mates cycle and get blind with no ill effects so i think personally moderation is key to each their own , i will be having a few beers whilst on cycle , again to each their own

Hazcat Guest

Messing around with your hormones is no joke. If you can't abstain from drinking alcohol then don't cycle it's as simple as that. Make a decision.....do you want to live the lifestyle or be the slacker that can't commit full force.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Messing around with your hormones is no joke. If you can't abstain from drinking alcohol then don't cycle it's as simple as that. Make a decision.....do you want to live the lifestyle or be the slacker that can't commit full force.
    Here Here!!!
    My first trainer/dealer told me that 1 beer on cycle looks like 4 to your liver and kidneys. They are already processing broken down protiens from heavy lifts-and running overdrive to produce new protiens.
    Nicotine binds directly with GH-so thats out too, even chew.
    Spend your money on beef for cryin out loud.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Alcohol also reduces Testosterone.