Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switch compounds mid-cycle or stop completely?

Question Switch compounds mid-cycle or stop completely?

I've been a silent observer here for a while and probably read every post and sticky on this forum. It's amazing the wealth of knowledge on this board...best I've found on the net.

So my basic question is "Is it wise to switch from Test-P to Tren Acetate and Sust250 mid-cycle and expect to maintain gains and continue to gain?" This is my first ever cycle.

Proposed Cycle:
    Week 1-12 Deca Durabolin - 350/wk
    Week 3-7 Test Prop - 400/wk
    Week 8-12 Tren Acetate - 400/wk
    Week 8-12 Sust 250 - 500/wk
    Week 14 to 18 (Nolva for PCT)

I'm about to finish week 5 and seeing nice gains and rock hard muscle pumps. I've added 15lbs and zero negative sides, except I am wearing my wife out every night, so no signs of deca dick.

Two of my Test-P vials fell and broke (major bummer!) My supplier only has one more vial of Test-P which will get me through week 7. He doesn't know when more Test-P will come in for him. He has plenty of Tren (Finaplix) and Sust250 on hand and suggested I switch to one or both of those compounds when the Test-P runs out.

I've got my PCT worked out with Nolva and Adex already on hand, so gyno issues should be no problem.

My stats:
    33 yrs old
    5'-9" tall
    185lbs now, was 170lbs before
    9-10% bodyfat
    Been working out for over 10yrs (off and on, but mostly on)

My goal is to gain and keep approx 15 to 20lbs of lean muscle. My diet is really good, but not perfect (Thanks to wife and 3 kids). Lots of quality protein from multiple sources, and complex carbs from oatmeal and rice.

So, bottom line is "should I switch to Sust250 and/or Tren, or both, and how should I work them in to the cycle (i.e. start the new compounds cold turkey when the Test-P runs out or ramp them up as I ramp down the Test-P)???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Your going to have a fall in your hormone levels on week 8-10 you are better off starting the Sustanon first then switching over to the prop. Since the prop has a short half life this would be a better option 4 weeks for the Tren ace you are not running it long enough should be around 6 weeks. You also might have libido issues when you are running Deca alone for weeks 1-3. Not everyone get's Deca dick, but can happen.

Sust has a few different kinds of test in it, including a form of prop. It should be fine to switch to the sust. I gotta guess this is your first cycle? If so, skip the tren just use the sust. You would need to have dostinex on hand for tren and you would need HCG... you should have it with the deca anyway... I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

Finish off the cycle with the sust on week 14, then do PCT 2 weeks after the last shot of sust.

The deca is going to shut you down pretty hard, you should have dostinex on hand for this compound because of the potential prolactin gyno, which a-dex will not fix. Same with tren...

I would stop the deca on week 10. and get some dostinex in case.

The reason a test only cycle is recommended for a first timer is because you may not react well to one of the roids, and instead of guessing which, you know what caused it. Say you run into gyno with test only, run the adex and it clears it up; then your next cycle you run the test with adex and you add deca and you get gyno, you know it is caused by the deca from prolactin... know what I mean?
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Also make sure you atleast inject the Sustanon EOD so you will get the full benfits of the prop in the Sustanon.

Thanks gentlemen for the feedback. If I understand you correctly, I'll start the Sust250 EOD now and work it in so as the Test-P vial runs out, the long-estered testosterones in the Sust250 will have already released and keep my levels consistent. Then I'll finish the cycle with Sust250 at week 12, then start PCT 2 weeks later after all tests have tapered off.

This is my first cycle, and that's why I was really questioning using that many compounds at once. I'll also look into getting the Dostinex in case the Deca gives me trouble between now and end of cycle.

Also, I understand the importance of being able to accurately pinpoint which drug is causing which symptoms by working in one drug at a time with each cycle. I'm taking a risk on this one, but i do understand the risk.

Thanks again for the quick responses.

I wouldn't exceed 500mgs a week of the testosterone (sust + prop) altogether... but that's up to you I guess. I think it would just be money spent that is not necessary.
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Thanks Pro, I'll work it in so that I don't exceed 500/wk of free (un-estered) testosterone. It will take some dosage charting to figure it out, but it's worth it so I don't screw it up.

it's not so much a risk factor as a money factor, I don't think it will really matter if you drop the prop completely then do EOD small injects of the sust, it would be just as effective and would require less thought.

250mgs per cc... each has a different blend, take a look at how much prop is in the sust you have per cc, do the math from there.
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

First Cycle I would drop the Deca and the Tren. Look you'll have no idea on pin pointing what is causing what side effect. You have years ahead of you to cycle, with Testosterone alone 20 pounds is very possible. Take small steps into AAS, this purposed cycle is overkill for a first time running a cycle.

Here is what I would do and why. First I would not do the tren with deca as there will be way too much of a chance for progesterone sides with both, especially without dostinex. Start the sustanon now doing it EOD to keep your test levels stable, similar to doing the prop. Save the rest of the prop for the end of the cycle so the long esters can clear first then you will finish on a short ester so you can start pct in 3 days instead of 2-3 weeks. You really need to run test out 3 weeks past the deca because it will take longer to clear then test.

Proposed Cycle:
    Week 1-12 Deca Durabolin - 350/wk
    Week 3-5 Test Prop - 400/wk
    Week 5-13 Sust 250 - 500/wk
    Week 14-15 Test Prop - 400/wk
    Week 15 to 19 (Nolva for PCT)
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.