Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Pre-PCT questions.

Default Pre-PCT questions.

I'm about a week away from pct and I've been taking .50mg of arimidex eod but I'm still showing signs of puffy nips and a bit of tenderness and I want to get rid of all this excess estrogen. I bought some aromasin and was wondering if it would be alright to go for the week on the aromasin and continue it through pct. thanks!

also....should I wait for the arimidex to completely leave my system before switching to aromasin?
    Last edited by jayJ; 06-03-2009 at 08:39 PM.

You shouldnt have any issues if you start arom now and run it through your PCT. And yes you can run them both together. I run Arimidex and Nolvadex together all the time and there are no problems. If you still have signs of gyno after you are finished, pick up some letro. Its very strong stuff and will actually reverse the sings of gyno at the proper dose.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    You shouldnt have any issues if you start arom now and run it through your PCT. And yes you can run them both together. I run Arimidex and Nolvadex together all the time and there are no problems. If you still have signs of gyno after you are finished, pick up some letro. Its very strong stuff and will actually reverse the sings of gyno at the proper dose.
    So should I wait a few days for the arimidex to leave my system or can I just start with the aromasin tomorrow?

Hazcat Guest

Go ahead and start the aromasin tomorrow. Use 20 mg's a day until the puffiness subsides then drop to 10 mg's a day. Run nolvadex as normal. I'd stop the aromasin at the third week of nolvadex.

Ya dude. Start it now. The sooner you start the better your chance of getting rid of it.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes