Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Clen for women???

Default Clen for women???

I posted this in the womens section... But it seems like no one is ever their ..

Anyways....

Clen for women, what's your thoughts on it.

I know winnie is definitely a bad idea.. I haven't heard to much bad stuff about clen.

What dosages? How long of a cycle?

I'm clueless to women steroids...
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

First off you have to remember that Clenbuterol is not a steroid. Clenbuterol is used by athletes and bodybuilders for it’s ability as a beta-2 agonist. It therefore stimulates your beta-2 receptors, which in turn help you to lose fat by allowing your body to release and burn more stored fat. Clen has been used for literally decades in the foreign veterinary world, for increasing the lean yield of livestock.

Here is a link for you to read Clenbuterol

Here is another read on Clenbuterol please read it and if you still have questions fire away (: http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...where-get.html

What are you trying to accomplish?? Goals? What have you been doing as far as training? Whats your diet like? We need info, in order to direct you.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

I know... Hehe, it's not for me as you can see in my SIG, I don't know everything about her. She just came to me for info.

She's roughly 5'3, 140.. Diet really stinks.

I'll get it out of her sooner or later.

Just let her know if her diet sucks no Steroids, Fat burners or Clenbuterol is going to help her.

I don't mean it sucks. I mean't she doesn't watch it everyday like I do. She will eat healthy, but every now and then grab that snickers =). She does work out though for cardio.

LOL~ Well, its a bit hard to help then!!
    So she just does Cardio? Did I understand you right in your last post? If thats the case, I assure you that may be her biggest prob! She needs resistance training or her wheels are just spinning!

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Perfect. Thank you! I'll let her know.. I wish I knew more about women stuff =)...

Hehe