Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first cycle

Default first cycle

alright so i might start my first cycle here in the next couple of days. i have some left over from my moms ex husbands cycle that he gave to me along with a box full of needles. its probably about 6 weeks worth. i was thinking of maybe easing into it since it is my first time, would 1/4 of a cc twice a week for 6 weeks be effective? or is 1/2 a cc twice a week a little more reasonable? im 21 years old about 511 165 lbs (from 140, sry just proud of that lol) and real low body fat. thanks ahead for any advice

The suspense is killing me, what is it and what's it dosed at?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

im sry im a little confused on that last reply bro

Quote Originally Posted by bcj.jones View Post
    im sry im a little confused on that last reply bro
    What steroid is it and how strong is it?
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Better yet just type out whats on the bottle LESS any sort of web site cuz that won't help and isn't allowed...
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

man to be completely honest, im not real sure what kind it is. he uses it still and has good result. i havent spoke with him for about a year but i could get ahold of him i think. pretty sure its either anadrol or dbol. not sure what its rated at

Is it a pill or a vial?
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

You plan on taking something and don't know what it is or how it is dosed? Those potential steroids you listed are not injectables and you will get a nasty infection if you do pin them.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

why are there so many people that do know what there putting in there body...i just cant see how u just guess on stuff like that...it took me a year...a sold year of serious research before i ever stuck that needle in my bottom...if you dont care enough about your body to know what your putting in it how will you have the drive and will power to maintain your body...muchless it seems as if you dont care about your body much at all...do you even hit the gym??...im not trying to down you or make you feel bad but..you got to learn some how and you can 4sure learn from this forum...but you have to do some sort of research on what you have before u just start sticking...its not safe buddy...u need to becareful...please call that guy and find out what you have...cause it makes a huge difference...
    Last edited by undercoverpcola; 06-13-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: spelling

well ive read up on steroids, everything i can find at least for the past couple of months. its in a vial but it has no writing on it. i do plan on calling him to confirm what it is before i use it. he would never give me anything thats not safe, and that he hasnt already used himself. which is the ONLY ONLY reason i was considering taking it. if i had bought it myself threw ANYONE else and had no idea what it was, trust me i would throw it away in a heart beat. even if i knew what it was, and bought it from someone else, i'd still probably take it to someone who knew exactly what i was getting before using it. since its a guy i know 100 percent i could trust with my life, im not worried about it hurting me. i know you didnt mean anything by it bro, but im not one of those guys u were just talking about. as for the name and dosage ill be sure to find out for you guys so yall can help me out with the dosing if yall dont mind. and maybe ill do a little more research on gear in general. compared to your year in research, my two months dont seem like much