Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first cycle need imput

Default first cycle need imput

Im 5'11 150lbs. Ive been workin out for six months.
    I take weight gainer 2200 once a day and eat 4 meals a day for a total of around 5000 calories a day. I take 150 grams of protien a day and creatine. Ive put on 20 lbs so far and im gettin ready to start a cycle of sust 250 and deca dura and winstrol tabs. Does this sound like a good mass gaining program? Any advice is greatly appreciated and Im not lookin for someone to tell me what I want to hear. I need the truth.

Well I gotta say that I dont come close to ranking as the best of the best here, im just researching the piss out of the stuff, but from what I gather, Training for 6 months doesn't cut it bro. From what i read you're gonan have to put some more blood sweat and tears and years in the gym, ohh and food too, mass gainer wont do jack for you, empty calories dude

I would suggest you keep on going without steroids.

If you are getting good results why the need to change anything? Assuming most of the weight you have gained isnt fat, I do not recommend AAS yet. How old are you? At 150lbs I can guarantee you still have quite a bit of natural growth to go before using AAS. Post up your diet as well

why not try up your protein to 1.5 per 1lb weight total 225,
    eat your meals every 3 hrs ie
    8am,11am,2pm,5pm,8pm,11pm if possible,(thats what i got told)
    ask somebody about your workout and diet on here,they will help you.
    worth a try instead of steds.

What is up with everyone wanting deca first cycle? Your going to hurt yourself so bad. Get used to test-e and dbol or something of that sort... I'm 155-160 and 5'6... I'm considered small. Keep working out, no need for steroids yet bro.

What's your bf% at? Show is what you ate yestarday and we can go from there. Trust me, deca for a first cycle is a no-no.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Listen to these guys bro, Deca is a no-no for a first cycle, usually a nono until the 3rd cycle. This is because every cycle needs a base compound of some sort of test., if you add Deca into the mix your not gonna know how your body reacts to the test or deca cause your runnin them together, if you save it for the next cycle and use a test only for your first then you know how each ne affects you and which one is giving what sides. That being said at 5'11 and 150lbs you are way too light and not enough expirience in the gym to do a cycle, your ligaments and joints are still getting used to lifting heavy weights and if you start juicing then the weight your lifting will sky-rocket, BUT your joints and tendons and ligaments wont be used to being put under that much stress and you will tear or injure something, then youll loose all that hard earned weight. You need IMO at least 2 years of solid training with the right diet in order to think of using AAS. You say youve gained 20lbs in 6 months? thats amazing dude, keep goin at that pace and youll be big in no time, and all without chemical enhancement. Post up your diet and stats in the diet section, but im sure your doin a very good job as i would kill to be able to gain 20lbs in six months lol
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjordan View Post
    Listen to these guys bro, Deca is a no-no for a first cycle, usually a nono until the 3rd cycle. This is because every cycle needs a base compound of some sort of test., if you add Deca into the mix your not gonna know how your body reacts to the test or deca cause your runnin them together, if you save it for the next cycle and use a test only for your first then you know how each ne affects you and which one is giving what sides. That being said at 5'11 and 150lbs you are way too light and not enough expirience in the gym to do a cycle, your ligaments and joints are still getting used to lifting heavy weights and if you start juicing then the weight your lifting will sky-rocket, BUT your joints and tendons and ligaments wont be used to being put under that much stress and you will tear or injure something, then youll loose all that hard earned weight. You need IMO at least 2 years of solid training with the right diet in order to think of using AAS. You say youve gained 20lbs in 6 months? thats amazing dude, keep goin at that pace and youll be big in no time, and all without chemical enhancement. Post up your diet and stats in the diet section, but im sure your doin a very good job as i would kill to be able to gain 20lbs in six months lol

Agreed!!!!
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes