Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Switching to Test P from Cyp - time between?

Default Switching to Test P from Cyp - time between?

Started up a cycle with some test cyp I had. Been going 3 weeks and the cyp is starting to kick in.

I'm switching over to Prop (as I'm hoping for less water gain, and due to its short acting nature I can discontinue and have it "leave" quicker if I get sides I don't like).

Since the cyp is long lasting, will I be "overdosing" by starting the prop while the cyp is still active? Should I give it a few weeks to leave, or be good to go with the prop right away?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Started up a cycle with some test cyp I had. Been going 3 weeks and the cyp is starting to kick in.

I'm switching over to Prop (as I'm hoping for less water gain, and due to its short acting nature I can discontinue and have it "leave" quicker if I get sides I don't like).

Since the cyp is long lasting, will I be "overdosing" by starting the prop while the cyp is still active? Should I give it a few weeks to leave, or be good to go with the prop right away?

This is not the best idea. Prop isnt that great for bulking when used by itself. And you will still get water retention. Whats your plan for PCT?
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Hazcat Guest

You can take arimidex or aromasin to knock down the water retention with test cyp. If you're going to switch over wait two weeks and start the test prop at half dose with gradual increases over the next week up to your normal dose.

I still had alot of water retention with the cyp in the past. I've been on the cyp just 3 weeks now (600mg/week) so its just starting to kick in.

I'll leave the Prop until I'm 2 weeks off the Cyp as you suggest. Thanks for that.

I'm also planning on taking anavar towards the end of the 12 weeks, which will be 3 weeks of Cyp, 2 weeks no test (Anavar during that time??) then 7 weeks of Prop.

I've also got some clen that I'm thinking of using as well. I've used ECA for awhile now, usually two weeks on, 1 week off. Provides energy, but I really haven't seen alot of fat busting going on.

Diet is good and I train pretty hard. I'm not looking to put on 20lbs with this cycle. I'd prefer 5-10, and lean out. I'm about 175'ish now, 6'.

For PCT I plan on just Nolva? Adex during the test portion of the cycle.

Am I missing anything with the above?