Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holla....Stacking Clen and Winstrol for ladies..Bad idea?

Exclamation Holla....Stacking Clen and Winstrol for ladies..Bad idea?

Hey I'm brand new to this site....I'm 5"3 136 and am looking to cut and looking to drop a couple more p's. I'm not to intersted in gaining to much muscle I'd like to keep it toned and lean with minimal bulking, Would Clen and Winny's be good for this? I've been working out regularily for about a year and a half...Bout 2 and a half hours daily 5 days a week with one hour weights and roughly an hour cardio and then ta da! Core resistance training. As well as Hiking every Saturday...With the amount of activity I do (though i've plateaued w/weight loss) And the healthy eating I do would Steroids be benifical Step for me? I really would like to know .......And also If im only lookign to do a couple cycles is this detrimental? I am training to be in the military So It's to be a way of life though not with long term steroid use...But will I cause Problems for myself by introducing steroids to my body now?
    Thanks!
    p.s. I could really use some advice and hope this blog made enough sense to generate an informative reply! you guys rock!

Welcome to IS, what branch of the Military are you signing up for? Army and Air Force you are pretty safe using AAS especially as a woman. To get a better response to your question you can post it up in the Womens section and the females over there would be more than happy to help you. Good Luck
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

HI and welcome to IS.

Welcome to IS!!
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

welcome.lilc.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

Thumbs up Thanks

Umm To answer one question I'm signing up for either a position with Artillary or infantry field unit in the CAF. Also I have a active application with the French Resiviour Detachment(they are an independant mercenary style army) Ummm I dodnt know there was a Womans forum here So thanks for that and thanks for the Reply's and welcoming Later Lil.C

Hey, what country you from? The US Army doesnt let women in combat rolls right now, glad to hear somewhere else does, i have served over seas in iraq as an infantryman and will be gald to help you out if you have any questons then feel free to ask. I was thinking about joining the French Foreign Legion, but went the private military route instead (a lot more perks, not as many rules lol).
    - Major Holdridge

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Sweet you were in the infantry! thats rocks...How did you like Iraq? Are you still in the private military? The basic stats i have for the CAF so far is that i have a 2.4 km in 12 minutes 30 and 30 for pushup and sit ups and 3-5 chin ups those are basic reqiurments for a chick lol. I SUCK AT PUSHUPS....So i know i have to continue to build my upper body strength...Doesnt help to be double jointed....Any good excercises you'd recommend?
    I"ve been talking to the ladies about Clenbuterol...Its been a lil vague do you know much about it?......TTYL Lil_C

Ooops and Amazing Jordan I am from canada. B.C., Vancouver.

Oh cool, well personally i loved the sandpit (iraq). Love doin my job and servin my country and looked forward to gettin up evertyday at the ass-creack of dawn to do PT and such lol. I just joined a Private Military Company over in Africa and will be going in a few months to begin my new job . As far as push-ups are concerned its really the more you do the better you get, just like running. If you work-out in the gym your gonna wanna work on your endurance so dont lift heavy weights for a few reps just lift a little lighter for a lot of reps. If you dont go to the gym thats fine, get a back-pack and put some weight in it and do push-ups like that. If you can only do like 10-20 pushups then do as many as you can and rest for 3-5 mins and do it again till you cant anymore. Do this until you physicaly cant do it anymore lol. If you wanna improve your upper body do a wider pushup so your hands are out past your shoulders, works your chest more, for arms you put your hands together (a lot harder) and will work on your arms. When you get to infantry basic training your gonna be doin pushups with your Body Armor on and they weight like 30lbs so its best to get used to doin pushups with weight on your back.
    - Major Holdridge

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio