Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey everyone just a concerned Girlfriend here...

Default hey everyone just a concerned Girlfriend here...

Hi everyone I'm just on here so I can find out more about everything... My boyfriend just started taking the stuff and I'm trying to cope (seeing that i am going to school for massage therapy I'm against all of this, but I love him so I'm gonna have to get used to it) I would love to learn about it all and maybe get some advice. In September I'm going to start school to become a personal trainer as well, I still believe that no one needs all this stuff but thats just me... My boyfriend on the other hand thinks that you cant become a professional bodybuilder with out using the Arnold juice as we like to call it lol...well anyways i hope to hear from you all!!!

Welcome, Miss Lee.

Please feel free to ask questions. We try to encourage everyone to be informed as to these substances that we use.

I myself am a trained masseur, herbalogist and aromatherapist. While natural medicine does not condone the use of the chemicals we use here, with thought and wisdom, they can be used without side effects or harm.

Once again, welcome, and feel free to ask questions.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Awesome yeah I want to get into Aromatherapy as well... and i do believe in the power of food and how it can heal. I truly believe in doing things naturally, but I also believe in the power of wisdom and would love to know all I can. Also now that this is going to be a part of my life I need to know all I can possibly learn.

Welcome to IS!!
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Welcome to the froum and ask as many questoins as you need
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Welcome to the board. Knowledge is power, and you did the right thing coming here to get a better understanding. This board is very good on helping people we all want everyone to run Anabolic Steroids as safely as possible.

welcome.misslee.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

we to IS, there are alot of ppl here who can help you and teach you, i hope your boyfriend has done his research and is willing to learn as you are, there is lots of info on steroids here so get stuck in ;-) also there are ppl here who have used them so they will be able to give you that little bit of extra info on how it affected them and how to use them safely

Hello and welcome. (:

welcome to the board!
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!