Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Update

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Thumbs up Update

    OK SO IM TAKING THE SUS 250 @ 1ML EVERY THURSDAY AND HCG @ 250IU'S 2xWEEK EVERY MONDAY N THURSDAY...AND THIS PAST THURSDAY WAS INJECTION 3 OUT OF TEN...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU GUYS KNOW IVE GAINED 7 POUNDS AS OF TODAY SINCE IVE STARTED...AND MY GAINS IN THE GYM HAVE JUMPED BY 15-20 IBS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING...I WAS BENCHING 245-255 AND I HIT 275 TODAY WITH NO PROBLEM AND IT FELT NICE AND LIGHT ...WANTED 285 BUT DIDNT HAVE A SPOT SO DECIDE TO WAIT ON IT...DIDNT WANT TO GET TO HAPPY WITH IT...ANYWAYS ILL HAVE MORE UPDATES TO COME..SO FAR SO GOOD...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP FELLAS....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio Sewer System
    Posts
    31,190

    Default

    Keep after it... sounds like your making progress...


    Don't forget to eat, eat, eat !!!

    Dang... made myself hungry... think I'll go have a snack...
    We don't always get what we want.......

    But we eventually get what we deserve........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    keep after it... Sounds like your making progress...


    Don't forget to eat, eat, eat !!!

    Dang... Made myself hungry... Think i'll go have a snack...
    haha u arnt kidding...man i think this sus makes me hungry...it seems like i never eat cause i always want more more more!!!!...i mean i already ate alot before i started but now i feel like a damn machine...you think its all in my head?? Or is the sus makeing me hungry...regardless i like it lol...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Told you that you would like that cycle (even though it looks small on paper) . Good to hear, keep it up, and keep the calories coming like Rat said.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Told you that you would like that cycle (even though it looks small on paper) . Good to hear, keep it up, and keep the calories coming like Rat said.
    will do...thanks guys...yep i think after im done and done with PCT...im take atleast 16 weeks off then get my blood work done and see how it looks..then run the sus 250 again at 2ml a week...but i got plenty of time...so im sure ill talk to you guys wayyyyy before i make that decision...thanks again...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Clenbuterol
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Watch the dramatic increase in strength for injury sake. If you plan on getting two crazy it can be a costly mistake. Trust me I have seen many bro's over the years sit on the sidelines because they where injured.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post
    Watch the dramatic increase in strength for injury sake. If you plan on getting two crazy it can be a costly mistake. Trust me I have seen many bro's over the years sit on the sidelines because they where injured.
    yea i was thinking about that....maybe i should go to heavy then i have been...i dont want to tear anything thats for sure...thxs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undercoverpcola View Post
    yea i was thinking about that....maybe i should go to heavy then i have been...i dont want to tear anything thats for sure...thxs
    As long as it's heavy and controlled, you'll be fine. Be sure to be rested and don't "push it" if you are feeling really tired or hurting or something and you'll be fine. Remember, you will need heavy weights to increase muscle mass....meaning you won't gain much from doing dumbbell kickbacks with the pink weights for 30 reps at a time .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    As long as it's heavy and controlled, you'll be fine. Be sure to be rested and don't "push it" if you are feeling really tired or hurting or something and you'll be fine. Remember, you will need heavy weights to increase muscle mass....meaning you won't gain much from doing dumbbell kickbacks with the pink weights for 30 reps at a time .
    ok good...cause to be honest i love heavy at low reps n e way...so this is great news...thanks man..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •