Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: dbol and tren a ???

Default dbol and tren a ???

i want to do a short 6 week cycle to just keep me going and see how i respond to short cycles

i was gonna just do a light dbol and prop cycle but i recently found i could get some tren a easily.

would taking dbol and tren at the same time be too bad for me

if not, i was thinkin

dbol
    week 1 @ 25 mg a day
    week 2 @ 35 mg a day
    week 3 @ 50 mg a day
    week 4 @ 50 mg a day

test p
    100 mg eod for 6 weeks

tren a
    75-100 mg eod for 6 weeks

with hcg, and nolva

good, bad or ugly???

6 weeks is not a short cycle and is not a long cycle, short cycles are usually done on a 2/4 basis, 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off. This was tested by Bill Roberts.

Its a good cycle but if you haven't done tren I would'nt go over 75mg EOD this trip. That should be plenty to see nice results. Eventhough it isn't a long cycle you're probably going to get shut down pretty hard so make sure you plan a solid pct.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

cool...i was gonna use hcg 2x a week, have letro on hand and nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 ... will that work

That sounds good. Dostinex would be nice to have too for progesterone sides from the tren.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Dostinex would be nice to have too for progesterone sides from the tren.
    That was going to be my only suggestion.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

thanks guys