Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cYcLe ChEcK!!

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    First, I think you're only taking 250mg/wk on this cycle. I don't recall for sure, but it's 1 cc per week, right? If so, 250mg/ml = 250mg/cc. 1 cc/wk = 250mg/wk.

For your next cycle, Sustanon 250 at 500mg/wk (2 shots per week with 1 cc in each = 500mg/wk). Take the shots Monday & Thursday or something. Ending the cycle with weeks 8-12 on Winstrol would be nice (helps with recovery in my opinion) then starting PCT 2 weeks after last Sustanon shot (14 days)/when you stop the Winstrol. I am not sure if you can get Winstrol from your doc though...maybe Anavar instead? Do not use the hCG like you have laid out in PCT. That looks like the protocol I recently laid out for someone because they didn't use it during the cycle.

DD is in limited supply in most US pharmacies so he may be out of luck there. He's waaay too young for a doc to prescribe hGH though .

I think I too suggested that to him in the past .

im running my sus now at 1ml a week which is 300mg's correct or is it 250mgs??...and the only reason i have the hcg at the end for pct like that is cause thats how my doctor actually prescribed it...i just did it threw my cycle instead...but i can just hold on to the rest of the hcg for the next cycle...its 10,000iu bottle...

u think i should run a diffrent test?? or stick with the sus250??

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    i want ur doctor !!!! see if u can get tbol to frontload, its like dbol without as much bloat
    what dose would i run it?...and start at week 1-4??

Exclamation ok recheck this out!!

Me too, but he's refusing to run D-bol for fear of possible bloat (even though he has an AI in there) .
    should i not take the AI?? (i dont want gyno thats for sure)...so should i run the dbol or the tbol up front?? im going to take ur advice i think...but just curious on which one you like better....so far im thinking...

1-4 tbol or dbol @ ?????
    1-12 sus250 @ 500mgs a week (monday & thursday)
    1-12 hcg @ 250iu a week (monday & thursday)
    8-12 winstrol @ 100mg EOD

then of course PCT....

--do u think i should run the deca 1-12 stacked on the test...or just run dbol or tbol to start 1-4 and follow with winny at 8-12...im sure that i want to follow with the winny to get that cut look after...hummmmm i hate so many options...lol...well tell me what you guys think...be harsh i dont care...wont hurt my feelings...thanks again!!!
    Last edited by undercoverpcola; 06-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverpcola View Post
    ill have to ask bout the hgh but i know my buddy goes threw the same guy and hes taking hgh right now....so im sure i can too...what you thinking? lol
    Someone your age? Man, I need your doctor LOL.

im not refuseing lol just weighing out my options...lol and should i not run the arimidex?? it stops gyno before it starts correct??
    Stick with just the Sustanon. If you want to add something, add Winstrol to close the cycle. Want to add more? Add D-bol to the beginning. I don't think you should even consider Deca or hGH at this point with your limited experience. Arimidex stops gyno before it starts (controls estrogen) so yes leave it in there. You can change the dosage if you feel it's necessary, but leave it in there just in case (better to prevent problems rather than trying to fix them later, right?).

im running my sus now at 1ml a week which is 300mg's correct or is it 250mgs??...and the only reason i have the hcg at the end for pct like that is cause thats how my doctor actually prescribed it...i just did it threw my cycle instead...but i can just hold on to the rest of the hcg for the next cycle...its 10,000iu bottle...

u think i should run a diffrent test?? or stick with the sus250??
    Sus 250 = 250mg/cc. 1 ml/wk = 250mg. You are taking 250mg/wk.

A 10,000 iu bottle (if you used half of it) won't be good by the time of your next cycle. After reconstituted (water added), it'll last long enough to run a cycle, but that's about it.

I prefer Enanthate, but everyone has their own preferences. If you like the Sustanon, fine. If you want to try Enanthate or Cypionate, that's fine too. It's still Testosterone, the only differences are ester lengths.

1-4 [email protected]/day OR [email protected]/day
    1-12 sus250 @ 500mgs a week (monday & thursday)
    1-12 (1-14 if you want) hcg @ 250iu a week (monday & thursday)
    10-14 winstrol @ 50mg ED (oral)

then of course PCT....

--do u think i should run the deca 1-12 stacked on the test...or just run dbol or tbol to start 1-4 and follow with winny at 8-12...im sure that i want to follow with the winny to get that cut look after...hummmmm i hate so many options...lol...well tell me what you guys think...be harsh i dont care...wont hurt my feelings...thanks again!!!
    Fixed above. No deca. I don't think Deca should be run until a third cycle. I would say 4th or later in your case, but you can't use Equipoise. Winstrol is not going to "cut" you, your diet does that. In other words, if you eat an excess of calories (bulking up) and take Winstrol, you won't get cut. There is a common misconception people have about steroids. Steroids don't "cut" you up, diet and cardio does. The same as steroids not being "magic" to throw size on you, they only help.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Someone your age? Man, I need your doctor LOL.

Stick with just the Sustanon. If you want to add something, add Winstrol to close the cycle. Want to add more? Add D-bol to the beginning. I don't think you should even consider Deca or hGH at this point with your limited experience. Arimidex stops gyno before it starts (controls estrogen) so yes leave it in there. You can change the dosage if you feel it's necessary, but leave it in there just in case (better to prevent problems rather than trying to fix them later, right?).

Sus 250 = 250mg/cc. 1 ml/wk = 250mg. You are taking 250mg/wk.

A 10,000 iu bottle (if you used half of it) won't be good by the time of your next cycle. After reconstituted (water added), it'll last long enough to run a cycle, but that's about it.

I prefer Enanthate, but everyone has their own preferences. If you like the Sustanon, fine. If you want to try Enanthate or Cypionate, that's fine too. It's still Testosterone, the only differences are ester lengths.

Fixed above. No deca. I don't think Deca should be run until a third cycle. I would say 4th or later in your case, but you can't use Equipoise. Winstrol is not going to "cut" you, your diet does that. In other words, if you eat an excess of calories (bulking up) and take Winstrol, you won't get cut. There is a common misconception people have about steroids. Steroids don't "cut" you up, diet and cardio does. The same as steroids not being "magic" to throw size on you, they only help.

i love u ...if i was a homo hahaha jk...but man you have helped me out a ton...thanks alot buddy!!! but about the dbol and tbol...which do u like better and y?? also i would run the PCT 14 days after my last wintrol tab correct??...ohhh and also i should run the arimidex week 1-14??
    Last edited by undercoverpcola; 06-30-2009 at 02:10 AM.

so my cycle will look like this:

CYCLE:

*1-4 D-bol @ 30mg/ED or T-bol @ 50mg/ED

*1-12 sus250 @ 500mgs a week (monday & thursday)

*1-14 hcg @ 250iu 2xweek (monday & thursday)

*1-14 arimidex @ .25mg ED

*10-14 winstrol @ 50mg ED (oral)

PCT: (14 days after winny)

*nolvadex @ 20mg, 20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg

LOOKING GOOD??
    Last edited by undercoverpcola; 06-30-2009 at 03:33 AM.

so my cycle will look like this:

CYCLE:

*1-4 D-bol @ 30mg/ED or T-bol @ 50mg/ED

*1-12 sus250 @ 500mgs a week (monday & thursday)

*1-14 hcg @ 250iu 2xweek (monday & thursday)

*1-14 arimidex @ .25mg ED (may want to alter dosage/not take for wks 13-14 depending on how you react to Winstrol....example: it dries me up a great deal so I don't need an AI when taking it)

*10-14 winstrol @ 50mg ED (oral)

PCT: (the next day after last winstrol dose. Reason:Winstrol doesn't have a long ester attached for you to wait on some clearance like the Sustanon, but notice starting PCT this way WOULD still be starting PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of Sustanon ).

*nolvadex @ 20mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg,

LOOKING GOOD??
    Fixed above again (PCT & Arimidex). I would prefer to use D-bol. You'll probably notice a half pound per day increase in body weight (if you're eating good) - that's 3.5 lbs per week on the D-bol (even at that "low" dose).

copied and pasted...thanks again man!!

Check to see what you can get from the doc. You may not be able to get the orals (especially T-bol). May have to go with Anadrol or Anavar as both orals. The Anadrol, I'd suggest against. I've never used it nor do I ever plan on it so I can't really help you there. With Anavar, you'd use the same dosage as Winstrol.

Check to see what you can get from the doc. You may not be able to get the orals (especially T-bol). May have to go with Anadrol or Anavar as both orals. The Anadrol, I'd suggest against. I've never used it nor do I ever plan on it so I can't really help you there. With Anavar, you'd use the same dosage as Winstrol.
    ok thanks....yea i wont know for a couple months...so when i figure out the deal ill post up what i can or cant get...then i can go from there...thanks agan man...