Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: cYcLe ChEcK!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Exclamation cYcLe ChEcK!!

    ok so im still on a cycle and got a good time untill i start my next...but me being me i like to get my shit done in advance and have everything on paper so i know what i need...this will be my second cycle the first was with sus 250 @ 300mgs a week for 10 weeks (and im loveing it so far)...ok so lets cut to the chase...

    CYCLE CHECK ON:

    --sus250 @ 600mg's a week--1-10 weeks (thursday)
    --(maybe throw in some winny)?? not sure...
    --hcg @ 250iu's 2xweek--1-10 weeks (monday & thursday)
    --arimidex @ .25mg ED--1-10

    PCT (12 days after last injection):

    --nolvadex 40-20-20-10

    --hcg @ 1,000iu's EOD for 5 days (im not sure about this...is this a good idea)


    TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS...ALSO I WANT TO GET SOME BULK BUT YET I WANT IT TO BE LEAN GAINS(EVEN IF THERE SMALLER GAINS)...NO WATER WEIGHT...I LIKE THAT CLEAN LOOK...SO IF YOU THINK I SHOULD GO WITH THE (WINNY)--THEN LET ME KNOW AT WHAT DOES FOR THE "TABS"...OR IF YOU THINK I SHOULD GO WITH SOMETHING ELSE TELL ME WHAT AND WHAT DOSE..IT HAS TO COME FROM A DOCTOR...BEING THAT ALL MY GEAR IS THREW SCRIPTS...OTHER WISE I WOULD JUST USE SOME EQ..

    YOU GUYS ARE LIFE SAVERS

  2. #2

    Default

    unsure about your hcg .... but sus and winnie is fine run your winnie eod 100mgs last 5 weeks of cycle leading into pct so week 7-12 and take your sus shots mon and thurs make use of short esthers could stretch it to 12 weeks also nolva pct is best run like this 20/20/20/10/10 and only use adex if needed .25 eod up as needed

  3. #3

    Default

    can you get Deca Durabolin from the doctor? not sure if possible. HGH? that should be something you can get from the doctor.

  4. #4

    Default

    i ran sus250 and deca for 10 weeks with winn at the end of my first cycle and had good gains from the cycle. not much water weight at all.i would look at some deca or maybe eq.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AtYaMommasHouse
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    i want ur doctor !!!! see if u can get tbol to frontload, its like dbol without as much bloat

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undercoverpcola View Post
    ok so im still on a cycle and got a good time untill i start my next...but me being me i like to get my shit done in advance and have everything on paper so i know what i need...this will be my second cycle the first was with sus 250 @ 300mgs a week for 10 weeks (and im loveing it so far)...ok so lets cut to the chase...

    CYCLE CHECK ON:

    --sus250 @ 600mg's a week--1-10 weeks (thursday)
    --(maybe throw in some winny)?? not sure...
    --hcg @ 250iu's 2xweek--1-10 weeks (monday & thursday)
    --arimidex @ .25mg ED--1-10

    PCT (12 days after last injection):

    --nolvadex 40-20-20-10

    --hcg @ 1,000iu's EOD for 5 days (im not sure about this...is this a good idea)


    TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS...ALSO I WANT TO GET SOME BULK BUT YET I WANT IT TO BE LEAN GAINS(EVEN IF THERE SMALLER GAINS)...NO WATER WEIGHT...I LIKE THAT CLEAN LOOK...SO IF YOU THINK I SHOULD GO WITH THE (WINNY)--THEN LET ME KNOW AT WHAT DOES FOR THE "TABS"...OR IF YOU THINK I SHOULD GO WITH SOMETHING ELSE TELL ME WHAT AND WHAT DOSE..IT HAS TO COME FROM A DOCTOR...BEING THAT ALL MY GEAR IS THREW SCRIPTS...OTHER WISE I WOULD JUST USE SOME EQ..

    YOU GUYS ARE LIFE SAVERS
    First, I think you're only taking 250mg/wk on this cycle. I don't recall for sure, but it's 1 cc per week, right? If so, 250mg/ml = 250mg/cc. 1 cc/wk = 250mg/wk.

    For your next cycle, Sustanon 250 at 500mg/wk (2 shots per week with 1 cc in each = 500mg/wk). Take the shots Monday & Thursday or something. Ending the cycle with weeks 8-12 on Winstrol would be nice (helps with recovery in my opinion) then starting PCT 2 weeks after last Sustanon shot (14 days)/when you stop the Winstrol. I am not sure if you can get Winstrol from your doc though...maybe Anavar instead? Do not use the hCG like you have laid out in PCT. That looks like the protocol I recently laid out for someone because they didn't use it during the cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    can you get Deca Durabolin from the doctor? not sure if possible. HGH? that should be something you can get from the doctor.
    DD is in limited supply in most US pharmacies so he may be out of luck there. He's waaay too young for a doc to prescribe hGH though .

    Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    i want ur doctor !!!! see if u can get tbol to frontload, its like dbol without as much bloat
    I think I too suggested that to him in the past .
    Last edited by sicky; 06-29-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio Sewer System
    Posts
    31,190

    Default

    I"m with Sicky here..... keep it simple and just run a standard 500mg Sust cycle. Kick in an oral either up front or at the rear.... or both front and rear if its a 12 week cycle.... dbol up front and winnie on the back side... I've done that and liked it.
    We don't always get what we want.......

    But we eventually get what we deserve........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    dbol up front and winnie on the back side... I've done that and liked it.
    Me too, but he's refusing to run D-bol for fear of possible bloat (even though he has an AI in there) .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    can you get Deca Durabolin from the doctor? not sure if possible. HGH? that should be something you can get from the doctor.
    yea i can get deca no problem...and ill have to ask bout the hgh but i know my buddy goes threw the same guy and hes taking hgh right now....so im sure i can too...what you thinking? lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Me too, but he's refusing to run D-bol for fear of possible bloat (even though he has an AI in there) .
    im not refuseing lol just weighing out my options...lol and should i not run the arimidex?? it stops gyno before it starts correct??
    Last edited by undercoverpcola; 06-29-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •