Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Finishing 1st cycle

Default Finishing 1st cycle

Fellas,

just finished 1st cycle of test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks.
    Did dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4 and weeks 9-13.
    im 6-01, started at 195 and am currently 217 with approx 12%bf

most of my gains look really lean and the veins are showing thru really well.

strength has been a great deal more than before and im much bigger than ive ever been.

starting pct (nova) on the 5th.

I have plenty of clen on hand and wanted to know from some of the clen users if now is the time to start it to cut way down in the bf and if so what do u suggest for the dosage.

loved the 1st tru cycle and cant wait till the next!!!
    6-01, 220, 35
    CURRENTLY ON CYCLE

damn 12 percent and want to run clen? thats not that much at all

Have you ever ran Clenbuterol before?

never ran clen b4...and yes i have some waist bf i wanna drop hoping the clen and exercise will help

everywhere else has pretty good tone, and the abs are ok but need to drop a little in the abs
    6-01, 220, 35
    CURRENTLY ON CYCLE

So you are wanting to run Clenbuterol through PCT? Or afterwards?

Thats what im hoping u can help with clen...which is best? im getting ready to start pct on the 5th and will be hitting the beach for the 15th a few days.

can i start the clen now? Should I? if so what dosage? I plan on doin 2 weeks on 2 weeks off when i start
    6-01, 220, 35
    CURRENTLY ON CYCLE

Personally, I'd wait till I had finished my PCT, clean up my diet a bit and run the clen... but thats just me.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Personally, I'd wait till I had finished my PCT, clean up my diet a bit and run the clen... but thats just me.
    x 2 here ^^^^^^ when you run your clen start at 20mcg if u feel the effects here stay there till you dont then fo to 40mcg stay there till you dont feel effects any more and coninue to do so up till no more than 120mcg if you can handle that my 1st time round on clen i couldnt get above 90mcg actually had to lower it back down to 80mcg you will know what is right for you by side effects and believe me they will be there !!!!!!!!!

high bp . head aches, shaking like fuk, sweating, body temperature hot, irritable etc , if any of these becomes to pronounced id say dropit down 10-20mcg and stay there till they start to fade then up it again repeat 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks ........

so would look something like this again it depends on YOUR TOLERANCE LEVELS !!!!!!

20/20/40/40/40/60/60/80/80/80/90/90/100/100/ this is just an example !!!!!! you could still be feeling the effects at 60 so you run it a 3rd day instead of the 2 ive listed , you wuth me ????? same whole way thru out

hope that makes sense 4 ya

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Same here. I've never run Clen during PCT.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

OK bros,

I think the consensus is to not run the clen during pct so i shall wait.

Just a tidbit of info for any of the guys reading this. When i ran the dbol and test together at the beginning of the cycle (weeks 1-4) i had to take some adex to combat a little gyno (hot itchy nipples).

When i took it again at weeks 9-13 there was no gyno. im guessing the body adjusted to it from the earlier use.

Also, did all glute shots switching left to right every time, with my wife being a nurse and given the shots. Wow, i couldnt ask for more of a pain free experience having a needle at 23g for 24 injections. Def liked the glutes for the shot location. cant wait for the 2nd cycle, hope to make more good gains
    6-01, 220, 35
    CURRENTLY ON CYCLE