Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pre cycle bloodwork done any docs ?????

Default pre cycle bloodwork done any docs ?????

gday there fellas 1st post been lookin around 4 a while thought id join up . Got some knowledge and like what i see/read here of gear , so enough chitty chat and ill bang up 1st question oh yeah stats are

nearly 6 ft
    about 90kgs
    trained roughly 5 years off and on last year
    no cycles starting ver soon though test and var

so got blood wrk done can i get your opinions

reproductive hormones
    oestradoil 92 pmol/l (<160)
    testosterone 19.2 nmol/l (12.0-32.0)

free testosterone

free test 69.0 pmol/l kinda laughed free test is 69 haha

lipids and hdl
    cholesterol 5.9mmol/l (3.9-5.5) this had an asterix next to it
    triglcerides 1.7mmol/l (0.5-1.7)
    hdl chol 1.5mmol/l (0.8-1.5)
    ldl chol 3.6 mmol/l (1.7-3.5) this had an asterix next to it
    haemotology
    rbc 5.1
    wbc 5.3
    platelets 209

biochemistry
    sodium 134 mmol/l (135-145) had asterix next to it
    creatinine 90 umol/l (60-110)
    ALT 49u/l (5-40) this had asterix
    total protein 78g/l ( 68-85)
    cholesterol 5.9 mmol/l had asterix next to it

doc said everthings fine 1 part of liver value is high , cholesterol is a little high, ldl a little high, and sodium low ive put all the norms in brackets 4 you

can some one (an experienced doc or the likes ) give me their opinion re upcoming cycle with blood like this ,cycle is 10 weeks 400 test 4 weeks anavar back end

much appreciated sorry bout long 1st post

Eating allot of Red Meat Bro?

yeah big meat eater allsorts of steak, lamb, pork you name it i eat love my meat , ive got a funny feeling that this is leading to do with my high cholesterol .

Hazcat Guest

Just lay off the fried foods and fast foods while on cycle. The steroids can send that little high cholesterol, and LDL sky high. I'm all about preventing coronary artery disease instead of being treated for it. Keep a close eye on your blood pressure prior to and during your cycle. You might want to have a bottle of sterile oil laying around for that test 400 since it's your first cycle.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-08-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Haz has some good points. Personally, I'd rather see you bring down the cholesterol before starting the cycle. Use leaner cuts of red meat, maybe substitute some of your red meat meals with fish or chicken. Take a good bit of fiber (buy some psyllium husk fiber or something to supplement with). Maybe eat Cheerios or Oatmeal for breakfast? I would also suggest taking some Milk Thistle (one 250mg capsule 3 times per day). Also, take a good bit of fish oil pills (like three to four 1mg capsules per meal). If you use oil/butter/grease to cook with, try using Macadamia nut oil to cook with instead.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Like sicky said you should implement more fiber in your diet you can do so with beans like pinto, kidney etc. Also supplements like:

Policosanol
    Red ***** Rice
    Coenzyme Q10
    Garlic
    Pantothine

All help as a natural aid in lowering your cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post
    Like sicky said you should implement more fiber in your diet you can do so with beans like pinto, kidney etc. Also supplements like:

Policosanol
    Red ***** Rice
    Coenzyme Q10
    Garlic
    Pantothine

Also good supplements. I didn't want to make a whole grocery list to overwhelm him though .

Btw, Red *** Rice = Red Y-E-A-S-T Rice
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Just lay off the fried foods and fast foods while on cycle. The steroids can send that little high cholesterol, and LDL sky high. I'm all about preventing coronary artery disease instead of being treated for it. Keep a close eye on your blood pressure prior to and during your cycle. You might want to have a bottle of sterile oil laying around for that test 400 since it's your first cycle.
    i really dont eat that much fried /fast food that being said im not arguing its obviously having more of an effect than i think. Why the sterile oil ? the test im using is test cyp @ 400 mgs (200mg/ml), hope i didnt confuse you into thinking it was test 400. A h yes all about prevention than treatment !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Haz has some good points. Personally, I'd rather see you bring down the cholesterol before starting the cycle. Use leaner cuts of red meat, maybe substitute some of your red meat meals with fish or chicken. Take a good bit of fiber (buy some psyllium husk fiber or something to supplement with). Maybe eat Cheerios or Oatmeal for breakfast? I would also suggest taking some Milk Thistle (one 250mg capsule 3 times per day). Also, take a good bit of fish oil pills (like three to four 1mg capsules per meal). If you use oil/butter/grease to cook with, try using Macadamia nut oil to cook with instead.
    i will lay off cycle 4 a while to do this (bring cholesterol down ) what role does fibre play in lowering cholesterol ???? have been eating oats 4 a while now and will continue to do so .Also just brought red y e a s t rice, coq10,milkthistle, fish oil 4 cycle but will start this now as it appears i need it .thanks 4 the other good points, also my liver tab is by nutra life and it says 30,000 complex and is broken into milk thistle fruit 30g,silybin360mg, dandilion root150mg,dandilion leaf 150mg, globe artichoke leaf 250mg, astragalus root 100mg, boldo leaf 100mg, cofactor/taurine150mg this is good ???? on botle it says 1 tab per day should i take 2-3 instead at the above dosages

Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post

Policosanol
    Red ***** Rice
    Coenzyme Q10
    Garlic
    Pantothine

just brought these and love my garlic lol its normally on my steaks

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Also good supplements. I didn't want to make a whole grocery list to overwhelm him though .

Btw, Red *** Rice = Red Y-E-A-S-T Rice
    cheers mate you boys have been very helpful 3 of the best 1st post thats y i signed up
    Last edited by ontheup; 07-08-2009 at 05:56 PM.

bump .......

You liver tab looks just fine....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........