Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say hey.....

Default Just wanted to say hey.....

New to the sight. Justy seeing if there are any HRT or cruisers on the board. I am a HRT / Cruiser for 2 yrs. now. Nothing big, everything has been under 500mg. of all compounds a week. I started on 125mg. wk. and just played around with it for a couple of yrs. and I liked the results. I am 39 yrs old. 235 Lbs. 11% BF. Trained for 10 yrs. natural before stating anything. Went to Doc. and did blood work and Test. levels were very low. Started me on 125 mg. wk. and the rest is history. I have heard so many dicussions on how bad it is but, there are no safe way completely to do gear. Anyway, if there are any HRT / Cruisers on board ring in and swap ideas. I am on a Tren 35mg. EOD. along w/ Test Cyp. 250 mg. wk. I have never been so cut up. But bad joint pain w/ alot of snapping and popping. Must be the Tren. I hear it dries out the joints. let me know what you guys think. Ball busting aloud. I can take it. Oh, by the way I have 2 kids. Do not want anymore so not worried about the nads drying up. Glad to be here.

Hazcat Guest

How long have you been on the tren and how long to you plan to run it?

I was wanting to run it for 12 wks. then back to the 250 mg. test E. WK. for about 8-10 wks. What is your take on running Tren for long periods of time. I know a guy who is married to it. I would bet he has been on it for yrs. I am about the size I want to stay, I was wanting to cycle back and forth for the next decade or so. Let me know your input.

I went on a modified TRT a few months back, my test levels weren't real bad but in the low 400's. The doc gave me an option of on all the time or cycling close together. I chose to cycle so this is how it is supposed to go.

10 weeks of test cyp at 200mg per week. At the end of the test I'm supposed to run 10000iu's of HCG at 1000iu's per day then run clomid at 50mg ED for 3 weeks or so.

I just finished a 12 week cycle where I started out at 450mg per week for around six weeks then I got more gear so I changed up to 150mg EOD of test prop and 50mg of winstrol ED for six weeks. I ran hcg starting at week 3 at 250iu twice per week and ran it out almost a week passed the test and winstrol and now on Nolvadex. I dieted down from 185 to just over 175 before cycle and finished at 192 and still pretty lean. I'm going to break the rules and do six weeks of pct then start another 10-12 weeks cycle.

As tren goes I wouldn't run it more than 6-8 weeks. I have done both using 75mg EOD and ED and after six weeks I believe you stop making significant gains and do more bad than good. You're running a safe dose but from the sounds of it your having joint issues. Your doctor might prescribe deca to help with joints but I would not run tren with it. I'm going to see if I can get the doc to give me deca next time I visit.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Florida, Sounds like you did real good w/ the first time around. Why did you opt. to go with the cycle on and off. My test levels were 106 and the blood work test range was 400-1200. I was very low.

It seems that you would benefit from running test all the time @ small doses. (This is just my theory) I now as you get older your body's natural test lowers for many different reasons. It's all about feeling the best without doing damage. I want to be @ the top of the normal test ranges when I cruising and when I feel like I am getting flat or smooth I do a cycle. The largest I have done was: 1 gram test wk. 400 mg. deca ,dbol 40mg. day. I like the smaller doses better. My body reacts well to it.

I am about 8 weeks out with the Tren. now. I think I will switch up and keep what I have for later.

Hey, the nice thing about TRT you never have to PCT. I have Arimidex, just in case though.

Long term tren use kills your liver values... I have the blood work to prove it. I've shared with the mods my experience.

Some people its not a problem... they're mutants. For the rest of us mortals, its a pretty harsh steroid...
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Long term tren use kills your liver values... I have the blood work to prove it. I've shared with the mods my experience.

Some people its not a problem... they're mutants. For the rest of us mortals, its a pretty harsh steroid...
    Mine are pretty high most of the time and its likely due to tren. I haven't done many orals over the years and don't drink so I would bet that is the biggest issue.

Well I have done many cycles through the years and have been bigger than I currently am. I had a series of illness and injuries that put me out of the gym for quite some time. I got back in two years ago and came back pretty good but just wasn't getting where I wanted. I'm on synthroid and that along with low test does not create a good environment for growth.

I agree at my age (43) it is about feeling my best not so much getting huge. I opted for the cycle routine so I wouldn't shut down my natural test production altogether. It gives my body a little break eventhough it is a short break. I'm sure at some point I will go on full time.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Florida, totally understandable. You know your body better than anyone. Do you think any gear gave you your health problems, or do you have some genetic codes that could have contributed. I have a family line of heart problems, I try to keep my BP and chol. in check. Both are on the high normal also.

My liver values are good. I have blood work done every 3 months. First time running Tren though. I need to check it out on my next blood work panel. I love what Tren does. Could do without the shortness of breath (cardio took a back seat) and achy joints. Next time I will run a little Deca.

I have been on many boards and I have to say this one seems to be the best. Real info. here and not alot of flameing. I'll be here for a while.

Thanks Rodent, I would prob. keep running it if you guys didn't give me a heads up. I will check my next bloodwork and see if they are different.

I'm pretty sure the tren took a toll on my liver but the illness (thyroid) issue is genetic. I had a couple work related injuries that were pretty bad and between all of it I was out of the game for quite a while.