Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First Cycle Advise

Default First Cycle Advise

Hello there I am 6 foot, 220 pounds with about 15% body fat. I have been lifting seriously for about 8 years now and am 31 years old. I just finished reading the steroid handbook and was thinking of doing there cycle for beginners. It involves Using 1200mg of Deca, 700mg of D-bol and two 5000IU injections of HCG at the end of the cycle. This is all spread ove an 8 week period that tapers up then down. I am currently doing Hormone Replacement therapy at 100mg of test cyp a week. I have had some problems with anxiety and this is why I got the bloodwork done and my doctor discovered my free test was low. Have been on 100mg a week of the test cyp and havent noticed a huge difference in anxiety levels. Any advise on any of this would be appreciated.

Wow... way too much of everything for too short a period of time.

For a first cycle, we recommend the following:

Week 1-12 500mg of Test-e
    Weeks 12-14... off
    end of week 14... begin PCT.

We don't recommend Deca for first timers. Also... tapering down is old school and not done anymore.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

1200mg/Deca and 700mg/ D-bol is that per week (equivalent to D-bol at 100mg/day & Deca at ~200mg/day) or is that what's needed for the entire cycle (equivalent to D-bol at ~10mg/day and Deca at ~200mg/wk)? The latter looks much better for a beginner. However, I agree with Rat and say that Deca is not for first timers...not even for second timers in my opinion. I agree with running the cycle that Rat laid out for you. And to add to that, the "PCT" he is referring to is Nolvadex at 20mg/day for 4 weeks. I also suggest you run hCG at 500iu/wk (2 injections of 250iu) from weeks 3-12.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Hello there I am 6 foot, 220 pounds with about 15% body fat. I have been lifting seriously for about 8 years now and am 31 years old. I just finished reading the steroid handbook and was thinking of doing there cycle for beginners. It involves Using 1200mg of Deca, 700mg of D-bol and two 5000IU injections of HCG at the end of the cycle. This is all spread ove an 8 week period that tapers up then down. I am currently doing Hormone Replacement therapy at 100mg of test cyp a week. I have had some problems with anxiety and this is why I got the bloodwork done and my doctor discovered my free test was low. Have been on 100mg a week of the test cyp and havent noticed a huge difference in anxiety levels. Any advise on any of this would be appreciated.

You should read Isteroids Anabolic Factor way better then the nonsense you are reading and will get you up to speed on how to correctly run a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    You should read Isteroids Anabolic Factor way better then the nonsense you are reading and will get you up to speed on how to correctly run a cycle.
    Excellent point.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

thanks for the info guys much appreciated. I will read that anabolic factor piece you are mentioning. I was also wondering, I have about 6 weeks worth of Winstrol, if I take 50mg a day. How would this be for a first cycle of just taking the Winstrol?

That info I mentioned was also for the entire cycle with regards to the Deca and D-bol cycle I mentioned earlier, how do I get to that anabolic factore article?

hi, if you on HRT at 100 mg a week then your doctor is monitor ur blood work and ur test levels. taking a cycle will blow ur test labs out of the normal range and ur doctor will lower or take u off it or know u are using. My advice is to ask him to take u up to 200 mg of test a week which is what i use. A good source of advice for a doctor to understand HRT(as most really dont) besides this site is Medibolics It gives you a good curve that will convince him or her to increase the dosage and the time between shots. It worked for me. I dont do any cycles because I dont want to lose the hrt or get kicked out. I was going to do a cycle but thought better of it. My labs where 156 so i was not producing test(crohns disease) so i am on this for the forseable future. Good luck and I am not advocating you do not do a cycle(i dont judge anybody but myself) i just want you to know that you have to consider what your doctor will see in the labs. if he does not take anymore labs then well ignore this. But I would try to get him/her to increase your dosage to 200 mg every seven days.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    thanks for the info guys much appreciated. I will read that anabolic factor piece you are mentioning. I was also wondering, I have about 6 weeks worth of Winstrol, if I take 50mg a day. How would this be for a first cycle of just taking the Winstrol?
    We don't recommend oral only cycles due to the fact that you rarely keep the results. Its always best to tag an oral with an injectable... works much better...
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........