Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Would I use the Arimidex throughout the duration of the whole cycle or just when the winstrol gets added in?
    how will I know how to adjust the arimidex what am I looking for?
    It's up to you if you use it throughout the cycle. Being you have been on TRT for a while you should have noticed any issues with bloat of gyno by now. Bumping your dose up can increase the chance of these sides so running it as Sicky suggested is a good idea. You will notice itchy or puffy nipples if you start to get gyno and that is when you would need to add it or adjust the adex. When you get lumps under the nipple that is gyno and hopefull you catch it before you get to that stage. Using adex during will reduce the chance of getting gyo at all. You're on a low dose so you should not have a problem anyway.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

If I just run the 6 weeks of Winstrol at 50mg everyday, how long would it take till me levels returned to normal. Im just concerned about my doc seeing my bloodwork?

Your blood levels should start dropping back to your normal within a week of dropping the winstrol. It would be longer, like a month for the test to drop once you go back to your TRT dose. I would wait 2-3 months before getting blood work done just to be safe though. If you can't and things are above normal just tell him what you did. Not much he can do but tell you its a bad idea.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks alot, your advise is amazing. What do you think I could expect if I just ran the winstrol with my current dose of 100mg of test cypinate. Just thinking that might be the only thing I can squeeze in before its time for me to do my next bloodwork. Unfortunately I dont know what my test is at since going on the 100mg a week of test cypinate for TRT? any thoughts?

I think you could still see some moderate results although run the test higher would be better. Give it a try this time and you will know what to adjust for your next cycle. Just keep us posted on your progress.

doesnt winstrol have a natural anti-estrogen effect. Would that eliminate the need for arimidex if I ran it alongside the 300mg of test cypinate?

Also the winstrol is in 25 mg pills. Do I take 2 at the same time or space them out throughout the day, thanks.

Winstrol does not convert to estrogen but it does not suppress it so an AI is still a good thing to have on hand. Your doctor would probably prescribe one for you being your on TRT.

You can take both pills at he same time due to the half life of the winstrol. No need to split it up.

doesnt winstrol have a natural anti-estrogen effect. Would that eliminate the need for arimidex if I ran it alongside the 300mg of test cypinate?
    Winstrol does have this affect (part of the reason people always refer to it as a "cutter"....it cuts water weight) which is why I suggested you needed to adjust the AI when you get around to adding the Winstrol to the cycle (ex. may need to take the Arimidex E3D).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Winstrol does have this affect (part of the reason people always refer to it as a "cutter"....it cuts water weight) which is why I suggested you needed to adjust the AI when you get around to adding the Winstrol to the cycle (ex. may need to take the Arimidex E3D).
    Hey Sicky, I agree that it helps cut water weight but I'm not aware of any ability for winstrol to suppress estrogen. Have I been missing something?