Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winstrol Cycle

Default Winstrol Cycle

I am currently taking 100mg a week of test cypinate for HRT. Just wondering if I added in oral winstrol tabs at 50mg everyday for 6 weeks. What do you guys think of this? I am 6 foot 220 Ilbs and have been training hard for at least 8 years. What kind of gains could I hope to expect? Would I need to use PCT if I continue on with the 100mg of test cypinate after the 6 weeks of winstrol is over? I plan on continuing on with my HRT but I would like to put on some more muscle as well.

No one can say what you would gain but probably not to much. I would bump up the test also to at least 250mg per week. Being you're on HRT you would not need pct.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks for the reply, because on am on the 100mg a week of test cypinate for my HRT indefinately, does this mean I will never really have to worry about Post Cycle Therapy? l figure if I just did a blood test so I figure if I can slip a cycle in before my next bloodwork my doc wont even notice that I did the winstrol. What do you think?

If your on "permanently" then pct would not benefit you. The only reason we do pct is to get your natural test production going again. That's not happening for you on HRT.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Good point. Is there anything else I should add in to the cycle other than the 6 weeks of winstrol tabs 50mg everyday and the 100mg of test cypinate I am taking for my pct?

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Good point. Is there anything else I should add in to the cycle other than the 6 weeks of winstrol tabs 50mg everyday and the 100mg of test cypinate I am taking for my pct?
    can you bump up your test cyp to say 300mg's a week..? is this an option or no..? and no post cycle therapy for you.. there is no need to
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

I think you ment HRT....

You could add arimidex in there to keep estrogen down but if you're only running 100mg or even 250mg it shouldn't get too bad. I would still have it just in case.

I probably could bump up my test cypinate to 300mg a week but I am just worried that I am going to feel like shit once I have to go back down to 100mg a week for my hrt. Wont I get used of feeling great at the 300mg a week? what do you think?

I probably could bump up my test cypinate to 300mg a week but I am just worried that I am going to feel like shit once I have to go back down to 100mg a week for my hrt. Wont I get used of feeling great at the 300mg a week? what do you think?
    no i wouldn't be to concerned about that.. i am not a hrt patient.. but as far as feeling "on" do you feet that at 100mg's a week.. I would run 12 weeks at 300mg's a week, through the winny in there, then when all done just drop back down to 100mg's a week.. i think you will be happy with the results.
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

That sounds like good advice. I am just anxious to get going with all this as I have been looking forward to it for so long, this will be my first cycle. AT this time I obviously have my 100 mg a week of test cypinate for my HRT and my winstrol tabs juts came in. Its going to take me awhile to get more test cypinate to up it till 300mg. Should I go ahead and just do the winny tabs and the 100mg a week of test cyp, or should I wait till I can go 300mg a week of test cyp with my winny?