Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Dbol dosage timing?

Default Thoughts on Dbol dosage timing?

What is the best time to take Dbol?

I have read that it should be split dosage every four hours?

I have also read to take it an hour before a workout for peak blood levels around the workout?

I have 10Mg Dbols and plan on running 30Mg a day along with test e.

Which approach should I take?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post

I have also read to take it an hour before a workout for peak blood levels around the workout?

Thanks
    the more constant your levels are the better, imo...so i would go 3x a day

What is the best time to take Dbol?There is no specific time to take it, you want to keep your levels the same threwout the day, so split it in even doses.

I have read that it should be split dosage every four hours?this is best every 3-4 hours.

I have also read to take it an hour before a workout for peak blood levels around the workout?Some guys take the whole days dose before the workout to get insane pumps, however i do not believe this is the best option as your levels are all over the place after.

How long are you running the test? Test e. takes around 4 weeks to kick in. So take 30mgs every day for 4 weeks then the test should take over.

Dont forget liver protection.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

How do you protect your liver?
    The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
    You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dugy40 View Post
    How do you protect your liver?
    milk thistle or liv.52 or liver guard.... i use milk thistle

Im running 500Mg of test E for ten weeks and the Dbol for 4 weeks.

I still think I might run the Dbol an hour before my workouts on workout days.

I read in anabolics 2009 that it really doesn't matter all that much?

Thanks for the replies, keep them coming, any info will help.

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post

Thanks
    I read some article by some steroid scientist suggesting that taking dBol 1 - 1.5 hour before training to get the highest level is the best approach. This is what I have been doing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    I read some article by some steroid scientist suggesting that taking dBol 1 - 1.5 hour before training to get the highest level is the best approach. This is what I have been doing all the time.
    How is it working for you? I think I might take this approach?

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    I think that may give you the best pump at the gym but that does not mean it will give you the best gains. As amazingjordan and md45 said consistant levels are what you need. You could always follow the advice from the book not knowing if that is based on actual experience or theory.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I think that may give you the best pump at the gym but that does not mean it will give you the best gains. As amazingjordan and md45 said consistant levels are what you need. You could always follow the advice from the book not knowing if that is based on actual experience or theory.
    Over the years I have heard many ideas when and how to take the dBol.

One of the guys also suggested to take dBol once a day just before traning for the simple reason that it is toxic to the liver so your liver is only about 4 hours a day under toxic substance and it has planty of time to recover from damage.

This is one of the reason I do not want to have it in my blood stream 24 hours a day just from the health point of view.