Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gyno/ nipple bump question

Default gyno/ nipple bump question

How you guys doing? I read through alot of the threads on this forum about gyno, and one common symptom is a bump under the nipple. I am not concerned that I have gyno but I perform regular checks to see if I have puffiness or a bump under the nipple. My question is. How do you differentiate between a gyno bump and muscle satriation? when I feel under my nipple I dont feel any pronounced bumps that would make gyno obvious, but rather I can feel the satriations in my muscle that make me paranoid that I have a bump. Would a gyno bump be obvious when felt? and how would you differentiate a gyno bump from the various muscle satriations that make up the chest muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by zardufo View Post
    How you guys doing? I read through alot of the threads on this forum about gyno, and one common symptom is a bump under the nipple. I am not concerned that I have gyno but I perform regular checks to see if I have puffiness or a bump under the nipple. My question is. How do you differentiate between a gyno bump and muscle satriation? when I feel under my nipple I dont feel any pronounced bumps that would make gyno obvious, but rather I can feel the satriations in my muscle that make me paranoid that I have a bump. Would a gyno bump be obvious when felt? and how would you differentiate a gyno bump from the various muscle satriations that make up the chest muscle?
    Bro dont stress yourself out.. You should catch gyno before it evens gets that far.. Look for puffy nipples, or soreness to the touch.. If you get a lump under the nipple in my opinion you are not paying close enough attention to your body.. And yes it will be obvious when felt.. i hope this helps.. peace
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Totally off topic but what is your bf% bro.. Just curious.. Are you concerned for you or just for the knowledge of knowing..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

my body fat is around 15%. for the sake of knowing/ prevention. I already had a bit of puffy nipples from before my sustanon cycle because I have a bit of excess fat. when you guys say sore to touch do you mean really sore? because i dont know how to differentiate between the soreness you get from squeezing your nipple and the soreness of gyno? I can flick them and feel no soreness but if I squeeze them I feel soreness but I think im paranoid. Also, how would you differentiate between gyno puffy nipples and the bit of temporary puffiness that some people get from a cycle that is not akin to gyno?

my body fat is around 15%. for the sake of knowing/ prevention. I already had a bit of puffy nipples from before my sustanon cycle because I have a bit of excess fat. when you guys say sore to touch do you mean really sore? because i dont know how to differentiate between the soreness you get from squeezing your nipple and the soreness of gyno? I can flick them and feel no soreness but if I squeeze them I feel soreness but I think im paranoid. Also, how would you differentiate between gyno puffy nipples and the bit of temporary puffiness that some people get from a cycle that is not akin to gyno?
    Well, next question... Are you currently on cycle? Are you running arimidex eod or e3d's?

I just finished week 5 of my sust cycle. I have arimidex on hand just in case but I dont want to take it unless necessary

Temporary puffiness that some people get from a cycle that is not akin to gyno? If i start to notice any puffiness i take arimidex.. Or soreness. I think you might be digging to deep broham.. If they are "Sensitive to the touch" (nipples) i would advise to start taking arimidex.. Just my two cents.. Sorry if i come off the wrong way..

I just finished week 5 of my sust cycle. I have arimidex on hand just in case but I dont want to take it unless necessary
    There is alot of discussion on this here, some people including me do it like you and some run it throughout.. I would take .25mg's eod for a week and see if it subsides. that should answer your question and let you see first hand if it is the beginning stages of gyno or just your "genes" so to say..

no prob.. ye imma take it as a preventative measure. I read on some other threads that some people noticed their nipples became puffy while on cycle but went away after their cycle. I also read that some people experienced itchy nipples because their nipples were stretching from excess water retention.

Hazcat Guest

With your body fat % and taking sustanon you should be on the arimidex. Don't wait until you have gyno to start.....it's a little too late then.