Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: water retention and bananas

  1. #1

    Default water retention and bananas

    I am have pronounced muscles even from before my cycle and especially now that I am done week 5 of my sust cycle. My question is does bananas make a noticeable difference for water retention? I dont want to take arimidex just for water retention but my face is a bit bloated and for aesthetic reasons I want it to go away.

    Besides A.I.s what you guys think? just drink alot of water and bananas? would a herbal diuretic work?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    upper Michigan
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zardufo View Post
    I am have pronounced muscles even from before my cycle and especially now that I am done week 5 of my sust cycle. My question is does bananas make a noticeable difference for water retention? I dont want to take arimidex just for water retention but my face is a bit bloated and for aesthetic reasons I want it to go away.

    Besides A.I.s what you guys think? just drink alot of water and bananas? would a herbal diuretic work?
    I am going to jump in here and say arimidex is good for this stuff man and it does have it's benifits to running it throughout the cycle.. This is the second question you have pertaining to it. It might be better for you to try and run it e3d's at .25mg's and see if you like it. It will help with bloating and you won't have to stress over gyno issues.. Just my two cents.. I will see if i can find some info on bananas, that is new to me bro.. i will get back with ya on that one..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

  3. #3
    Hazcat Guest

    Default

    Drink lots of water and stay away from carbonated beverages and other things that contain sodium/salt. You should really be on arimidex throughout your cycle.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    upper Michigan
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    The Role of Bananas in Treatment of Water Retention

    Bananas are good natural water retention treatments too. Grab some bananas and make a smoothie, or just peel and eat them plain. Bananas contain high amounts of potassium, which helps eliminate fluid retention. If you don't like bananas, you should try water retention prevention by using raisons instead.

    Did you know that bananas are helpful in natural water retention treatment? Make a banana smoothie, or just eat some bananas plain. Potassium, an element which bananas contain a high amount of, helps to reduce or eliminate fluid retention. Raisons are also a good option for fluid retention treatment, in case you do not care for bananas.

    More Water to Treat Water Retention!
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

  5. #5

    Default

    supposedly the potassium helps with digestion and somehow with water retention

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AtYaMommasHouse
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    too much sodium would cause water retention..in ur body there are naturally balances like the sodium potassium pumps that regulate these types of balances....so adding potassium would balance this out so your body doesnt have an excess amount of sodium...u can also get super dosed potassium supplements as well..i have some that are 500mg a pill

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    too much sodium would cause water retention..in ur body there are naturally balances like the sodium potassium pumps that regulate these types of balances....so adding potassium would balance this out so your body doesnt have an excess amount of sodium...u can also get super dosed potassium supplements as well..i have some that are 500mg a pill
    so its pretty much like heart burn and indigestion ?? just take an alkali pill to counter the excess acid ???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure-Muscle View Post
    so its pretty much like heart burn and indigestion ?? just take an alkali pill to counter the excess acid ???
    Yep. If you don't drink enough water your body will try to store it up just like when we don't eat often enough our bodies tend to store fat. It doesn't know when it will get more so it tries to store what is on hand.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.



    Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •