Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
What I meant by the Winstrol idea was that I would recommend running some AAS, whether it Test or Test/Winstrol or Winstrol, for 4 weeks after stopping the Deca. I would like to see you doing something like: stop Deca at week 10, stop Test at week 12, stop Winstrol at week 14, and start Nolvadex at week 15. Remember that Deca lingers in your system for quite some time . I didn't realize when you started the Winstrol when I made that earlier post though . You're running it 9 weeks which I find to be a bit much. That's just my opinion. Personally, the joint pains kill me so 4-5 weeks is all I can handle at that dosage . Most people won't run it longer than 7 b/c of the effects on their lipid profiles. Everyone is different though so you'll have to find what works best for you. I would say just shoot for 4-6 weeks total of Winstrol right now just to test the waters and save the rest.

I don't know where he got that you need 1000iu/wk with that cycle. At your age and if your body is working normally (cycling on and off), there's no need for that large amount especially with these AAS dosages. If the doc is giving you hCG in 1500 or 5000iu vials, I'd use 250iu twice per week and save the the unmixed leftovers for another cycle. In my opinion, you should use only the amount of hCG needed. Too much runs the risk of desensitizing the leydig cells and giving reason for permanent trt (50-200mg per week for the rest of your life...or using the crappy/expensive andro creams daily).

I read in your other thread that the doc wants to give you Deca now since stock is running low so I'd take that and sit on it as well (saving for a later cycle...unless he wants to give you Dostinex/Cabergoline or Pramipexole to go with it). I think even 400mg of Testosterone + the Winstrol will be fine for your next cycle.
i like your idea i think i will do that...save the deca and then run the winny at the end of my cycle...

the hcg is in a 10,000 iu bottle...with the bac water in another bottle...