Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First self inject!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj View Post
    Haha, smart JM =)
    oh yeah talk about bein pissed. was trying to rush a little bit cause someone needed the bathroom. trust me she heard the wrath....lol
    "if you wait it will come"

Quote Originally Posted by jm1974ri View Post
    oh yeah talk about bein pissed. was trying to rush a little bit cause someone needed the bathroom. trust me she heard the wrath....lol
    Hahahaha been there bro... Oh and don't u just love when they knock hard on tha door just as ur getten ready to shoot lol

Quote Originally Posted by nayrb1964 View Post
    Man I made it past a mental block of mine for years. I have no fear of needles at all and can take a shot / give blood or whatever. But giving myself a shot I just couldn't do. I was finally able to give myself one last night though and I am pretty proud of myself, it was 1 cc of Test Cypionate. This site was instrumental in helping me have the confidence to do it. Thanks to all here! Though not a jedi, I have taken my first step into a larger world! LOL!
    Great job bro! Keep it up! I sat in tha bathroom and paced around the house for about 30minns b-4 my 1st inject lol... Yup just always aspirate

Hazcat Guest

Quit shooting in germ laden bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Quit shooting in germ laden bathrooms.
    Very good advice and should be a rule. I can say that I am guilty of doing this before and you're right, I shouldn't be. I guess its just human nature to retreat to the place where we associate the most privacy (the bathroom). I will not be doing this again though. Thanks you for the reminder!

so not doin it in your private bath should be a rule! please enlighten me on a different place (in your private home) that would be better. cause im all ears.
    "if you wait it will come"

so not doin it in your private bath should be a rule! please enlighten me on a different place (in your private home) that would be better. cause im all ears.
    Bathroom is the worst place in my opinion.. i do it in my bedroom.. right after i get outta the shower and my muscles are nice and soft.. BAM take this 3ml's you glutes you....
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post
    Bathroom is the worst place in my opinion.. i do it in my bedroom.. right after i get outta the shower and my muscles are nice and soft.. BAM take this 3ml's you glutes you....
    lmao that weird i do the same shit...shower then do it in my room...most of the time i just stand..but i have layed down on the bed before...eather way works like a charm for me...

Lol But the bathroom has the best lighting and mirror... Yeah now that I think of it, a bathroom is full of germs...

Well a bathroom, as has been said, is germ laden. No matter how much you clean it. IMO I will try to minimise any chance of infection, but if it doesn't bother you, then by all means go ahead. For me I will try to remember to not inject in my bathroom. And go to my bedroom instead.