Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First self inject!

Default First self inject!

Man I made it past a mental block of mine for years. I have no fear of needles at all and can take a shot / give blood or whatever. But giving myself a shot I just couldn't do. I was finally able to give myself one last night though and I am pretty proud of myself, it was 1 cc of Test Cypionate. This site was instrumental in helping me have the confidence to do it. Thanks to all here! Though not a jedi, I have taken my first step into a larger world! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nayrb1964 View Post
    Man I made it past a mental block of mine for years. I have no fear of needles at all and can take a shot / give blood or whatever. But giving myself a shot I just couldn't do. I was finally able to give myself one last night though and I am pretty proud of myself, it was 1 cc of Test Cypionate. This site was instrumental in helping me have the confidence to do it. Thanks to all here! Though not a jedi, I have taken my first step into a larger world! LOL!
    nice! i love sticking my self! bout to do 2cc's

Nice man, gj!!! I'm with jt.. For some reason I like it.. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad Haha
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

so your saying you like being poked in the ass?
    .... lol

Quote Originally Posted by nayrb1964 View Post
    Good for you, don't forget to aspirate - very important.
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

Milo- yes absolutely very important to aspirate and see if you hit a blood vessel before injecting. Next time will be a piece of cake, no problems or mental blocks anymore.

Worked up the nerve myself 2 weeks ago. I am doing a low dose test only cycle. I was sure i would do something wrong and inject in a vein even though i aspirated. Like i would move just a little after i aspirated or something lol. Once i realized i wasnt gonna die i was fine

Quote Originally Posted by myvirtue View Post
    so your saying you like being poked in the ass?
    .... lol
    lol! as long as its AAS bring it!!!

funny i remember my first inject like it was yesterday. was shaking like a leaf and sweating bullets. after that felt like a pro until my dumb ass opening the last amp crushed it between my fingers.....lol had bandaids on 3 fingers
    "if you wait it will come"

Haha, smart JM =)
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X