Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: clenbuterol and albuterol.......?

Default clenbuterol and albuterol.......?

trying to plan clen or albuterol with t3 and keto. i have been doing alot of research but im not sure which one is better. i know albuterol has smaller half lifes. i havent seen any actual studies on humans... i have only heard peoples opinions or seen articles that are by the people that sell them. not to give any less rep to anyone, but personally if im going to sell a product im gonna do whatever i can to make it sound the best. Just looking for opinions of people that have used it or had friends try it. I go home from Iraq in 5-6 months so i wanna look my best for my wife. Im currently on cycle (4th week) test cyp 500mg/wk. I wanna start this 3-4 weeks after my pct. I always like planning ahead, so i dont have to wait last minute, plus this is very important to me.

Well, clen is a bit harder on me than the albuteral. They both work well.

You might say that clen sets my teeth on edge... LOL...so if you don't like that, then run with the albuteral
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Arent you having high BP issues?? in my mind this would enhance that...right? get your BP in line before something like this

yah i posted this before my BP was checked. something i was working, wasnt thinking about taking for at least 3months

Hazcat Guest

Just drop your calories while maintaining your current physical exercise levels. Portion control by a spoonful here and there should make a huge difference over a 6 month period of time. Remember what put you in this state so that you can avoid it in the future. I just don't think clen, albuterol, or t3 should be used to reduce body fat % because once you come off of those products you're headed right back from where you came from. The long term cure is a healthy and smart decision to control portions for a life time not chemicals for a few months. Proper planning will keep you out of self imposed emergency weight loss situations. Or my favorite term.....drama events.

Albuterol has not been our choice for a while since it's short half-life. It doesn't have the same results as clen from my exprience and isn't nearly as good.

awesome. ill be shopping from you soon!!

i have albuterol inhalent, would that be along the same lines as i dont know anyother methods to take this drug? also how much would be needed in order to acheive benificial effect?