Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOT BLOOD TEST RESULTS! recomendations?

Question GOT BLOOD TEST RESULTS! recomendations?

hey guys, took a blood test on friday to get my testosterone checked out. i have always been suspisious that my test levels were natuarally low, due to my indifferent opinion on sex with a girlfriend who is a dime piece(and for a 26 year old male i should be wanting to hit that multiple times a day. also, i have a toght time gaining weight, and have been plagues with depression most of my adult life. i am going to school to be a nurse and as we went over the endocrine system it seems all of the above are sides of a low test problem. so anyways got a call from ym doc today, my count was 141. they said normal was anywhere from 250-1100. i have been off the roids now for about 10 weeks, pct for about 6 and a half. so is this a true reading? also i had been taking tribulus terreteris for the past few weeks.(i know stupid, but it was in a supplement i was taking so i figured what the hell. so they want me to come back in this friday and retake the test, discontinueing my supplements and vitamins today so they can get a better reading. i contemplated taking some of my g/f's birth control to knock it down even lower in hopes of getting test, not just the much weaker gel, but then again i dunno if i want to start HRT at such a young age, b/c from what i understand once you start, you saty on it for life. anyways, let me know what you guys think, and as i said before, it could have just not rebounded yet from the cycle, but i firmly beleive i have had low test for some while, recomendations or comments plz....

What was your cycle, how long was it and what did you do for pct? You very well may not have recovered. If your test was that low or close to that low before cycle then I would say TRT is your best option. I would not try to lower your natural test as it is important to know the true level. I don't think a few weeks is going to make much of a difference either way.

I would say being 26 and the thought of "needing" TRT would not sit well with me but thankfully it is an option you may have. I would definately go that route before I just lived with low test.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Sounds like you have naturally low test. Do what they ask and get the next blood test and we'll go from there. I have a few tricks up my sleeve but it's more important to get you at a normal level so your life can go on normally before we start screwing around with your hormones. It's good to have something to validate your feelings don't you think?

Hazcat Guest

What Florida said too.

well i did about 9 weeks alltogether of test cyp/enth. at 500 mgs. a week. it wasn't a well thought out cycle i sort of jumped into it before joining this site. as far as pct i did nolva 20 mg ed for 2 weeks and 10 eod for the following 4. obviously i didn't prepare for my pct well either, which i now know a little more, and will obtain all my ancillieries and pct B4 i place my next order, anyways, yea, i guess i shouldn't do the morning after pill, or birth control, or anything to alter my level, as you said i need a true reading. this next test will be exactly one week from the previous test, so surely it won't change that much. in one sense of the word i almost kinda hope it scores low again, i mean if it does it would explain my extreme fatigue, complete disintrest in sex, anxiety, and honestly terrible bouts with depression. i did not mention, i was in a bad car accident 8 years ago, and got hooked on painkillers and benzos., but i have been sober, drug free for 3 years, but as i think about it more, i have felt bad for some while. i just have no drive for anything, no pep in my step.lol. and i thought once i got sober my depression would rebound and sex drive would come back but it hasn't. so in one sense of the word,if it is truely low, at least i will have some closure as to why i don't feel like my old self, but on the other hand low testtosterone is not something i want of course, just saying it would explain things. isn't that score very low though? when i heard the number 1100(of course i know that is on the high end) that dwarfs my measly count of being in the 100's. anyways sorry for the long post, i start rambling and and get quite repetitive at times, i just wanna give you guys all the information, b/c ya'll have much more knowledge than i do about these things. anyways, tell me what ya think....you're right though, i'll stick with getting a true reading rather than trying to alter it.
    thanks,

There are hundreds reason, you do not sleep long enough to regenerate, you drink too much, you do drugs, you miss whole spectrum of nutrients and vitamins from diet, you can name this for ever.

I personally start feeling better after 2 – 3 weeks, sex drive comes back etc. but I have on my plate almost every fruit and vegetable from grocery shop it really helps.

And remember exercise stimulates testosterone production plus good diet.
    So you should still pump at the gym

Your pct wasn't good at all. I assume you waited 2 weeks after the last shot of test to start the nolva. If you didn't then you really had no pct as the first 2 weeks were a waste as were the last 2. 10mg ED would have been okay but EOD isn't good at all. Before starting TRT I would suggest running another pct then getting blood work done again to see if things changed.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

on that cycle you could get away with 20/20/10/10 ED of course. or just straight 20mgs a day for 4 weeks. and like florida said, start pct 2 weeks after the last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    i was in a bad car accident 8 years ago, and got hooked on painkillers and benzos., but i have been sober, drug free for 3 years
    I have read stories about vehicle/work accidents damaging the pituitary or hypothalamus and therefore messing up hormone levels so that may be a reason for the low numbers. How many weeks ago did you end your PCT? I would think your numbers would be higher than they presently are during and after PCT (even though it wasn't a really good PCT).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

yeah, i did wait 2 weeks after last shot to start. and i know now that the eod was not the correct way, but i stopped pct about 6 and a half weeks ago, the doctor actually called me today, and had me come one in and he drew some more blood. this time on the test he put "free testosterone level" rather that just testersterone level like the last one, he also put down lh, fsh, and prolactin. i have readt a little bout those through my nursing class. i guess it was just an more extensive test this time, and could possibly give him a little more explanation as to what exactly is going on, but i was kinda suprised he called me in that quickly, because originally i wasn't supposed to go back for a few more days. oh yeah, i read a little last night about hypothalamus getting screwed up in tramatic accidents. i also read about opiate abuse messing with it, but i figured with this much time sober, that wouldn't be an issue.has anyone else had a really low number? is mine really low, or does it just get really bad when it falls into the double digits?