Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloodwork Is In

Default Bloodwork Is In

Well I was on a dose of 100mg of test cyp a week for my TRT. As well as 1mg of finasteride a day. With this approach my test level was still only 340 (didnt go up at all). But my doc said that my DHT was so high that they couldnt even give me a reading. So I asked my doc if I could inject more test. He said he wanted to block the DHT conversion first to see if that brings my test up. So he prescribed Procar which is finesteride 5mg a day, do you guys think that will up my test alot? Im a little peeved I didnt get more test to inject? what do you think?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

What type of doc do you go to? I got to an endo and he doesn't care about estrogen, DHT, etc. (although I would like to avoid high DHT). It's hard for me to relate to this approach since I'm not tested for it. In determining whether my dosage is increased my doc looks at my total and probably free testosterone..that's it. I would feel better if your doc felt more confident that lowering the DHT would translate into higher T. I've definitely heard plenty about the relation between estrogen and T, but not DHT and T. You may want to Google it.

Does anybody else out there have a doc who is working TRT on them? I am wondering how common it is to block DHT in order to raise Test levels. I remember when I first went to see him he gave me finesteride to block high DHT and my test didnt go anywhere. Now he is giving me Proscar( finesteride 5mg) in hopes of blocking my DHT again to raise test. I am only on 100mg a week of test cyp and right now my DHT is so high its unreadable.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Sent my doc an email hoping he will raise me to 200mg of test cyp a week:

Hi Dr Welchner thanks in advance for reading this email from me.

The 100mg a week of test cyp isnt doing what I want it to do (increase libido, make me feel less depressed or moody). I would like to try 200mg per week, I have talked to several guys on HRT and that is what their doctors are giving them. If the 200 mg a week doesnt help then at least I know I gave it a try. I know we are trying to block my high levels of DHT with Proscar and I will continue to take that. The last time we tried to do that with 1mg of finesteride my levels of T did not increase. After so long feeling lousy I would like to be more aggresive and raise my level of Testosterone since I am still in the low 300's. I think the easiest way would be to fax the prescription to my pharmacy shoppers drug mart instead of me filling the prescription for 100mg a week. If I have to come in and see you to make this change happen I am more than willing to do this as well. Shoppers fax number is 1-705-792-4340, thanks in advance for helping me through and please let me know if this is possible.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

if ur dht is really high im assuming one side effect is youre either bald or going there quickly. take 200 or 250 wk and see how that goes. you will def see a difference. these docs piss me off to no end when they have no probs pumping antidepressants, blood pressure medicine and hard dick pills down ur throat but wont give you the proper amount of trt. fuck that makes me mad!! sorry, just seen it recently with my dad and he finally just upped the dose himself and changed docs. wonder if phizer or astra zeneca had their hands in test if the doc would change his mind........

I hear yeah josh, the doctors have prescribed so many different anti-depressents for me and its just not working. Then I finally find a doc who checks my test and finds it in the low 300's. So you think I would finally get the help I need, but no he prescribes me a mere 100mg of Test Cyp a week. After follow up bloodwork Im still in the low 300's and he still doesnt up my test. I actually just sent him an email and I am hoping he comes around. If he does I will have to thank Florida as he told me what to say.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

With high DHT, your libido should be high....unless.....What's your estrogen numbers look like?
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

he said my estrogen levels were in the normal range. Im wishing now I asked him for a copy of my bloodwork so I could quote you guys the numbers, but he said estrogen was in check. It was my DHT that was off the scale unreadable.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Getting a doctor to entertain TRT to begin with is difficult at best. Starting at 100mg per week is at least a start. Your blood tests demonstrate that 100mg isn't enough.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yeah thats a good call Florida. I actually had to pay 700 dollars a year just for this doc to do all this HRT stuff with me. I have a family doctor to go to that would have been free but there was no chance he would have given me HRT. I think its worth the money though, he prescribes me Proscar (5mg finesteride) which is covered by my plan and now gets me 200mg of test cyp a week which is covered by my plan too. So the doc prescribing all this stuff makes up for what I pay him. Also its nice to have a professional checking all my stats as he checks my bloodwork every 3 months. That is why its so important I do my cycle then wait about a month before doing follow up bloodwork for him. What do you think?
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week