Hello,

I am a steroid virgin. (Sort of.) I used to take a variety of androstenedione and nor-androstenedione supplements when they were available over the counter, as well as tribulus terrestris, DHEA, and the classic ECA stack. Ive also taken creatine, nitric oxide, and a plethora of other supplements as well.

Im 34 years old, 57 tall, and weigh ~240 lbs with a lot more bodyfat than Id like. I have a degree in exercise science and was a personal trainer in my 20s. I gained a lot of weight for reasons I couldnt fathom, until it was discovered I suffer from hypothyroidism. Now I take 50 mcg of Synthroid (levothyroxine/T4) a day, and that combined with diet and exercise has led me to lose a lot of weight. At one time I was 325 pounds of mostly fat, now Im 240 pounds of blubber with a lot of muscle.

Ive hit a plateau. I exercise, diet, do everything right that Im supposed to, but Ive been stuck in a physiological rut for a while now. Thusly, Im very interested in doing my first cycle.

Im not interested in bulking. I have a decent amount of muscle already, and just want to focus on getting cut.

Ive done exhaustive research and know what compounds Im interested in taking, but I want to make sure Im not going to overload my body and destroy my liver. I have no problem using injectables whatsoever.

So, the compounds Im interested in taking are testosterone proponiate, anavar, winstrol, clenbuterol or albuterol, cytomel (T3), arimidex, clomid, IGF-1 (Lr3IGF-1), MGF, caffeine, aspirin, the standard multivitamins and EFAs, and a mixture of novaldex, aromasin, HcG, green tea (forskolli), tyrosine, tribulus terrestris, DHEA, and guggulsterones during Post-Cycle Therapy.

Is it safe to take all of these together if I use injectables? Or would that be crazy? If it is safe to use all of these together, what dosages would I use? How would I cycle them?

I would really appreciate any help you could offer. Thanks!