Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Advice

Default Advice

Hi Yall,,

Justa question or two,, i am 38 yrs old, 210 pounds,,ideally should be 190ish,,i am getting clen and winstrol oral only and wondering if i put in some hard work on cardio and weights what exactly I can expect,,will I have more energy, strength,,fat loss,, also I am a puss but i do not like needles,,is there anything i can stack with this to make a more effective stack?

From the sounds of your post you are trying to lose body fat but you aren't already on a workout routine. Before we talk about what to expect give us some more information. What does your daily diet look like (be specific)? If you workout what do you do and how long have you been doing it? Also have you seen a doctor and gotten any blood work done?

You can also do a search on the forum and find a lot of information. Search "oral cycle" "oral only cycle" "first cycle" for starters.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey there,i just started doing cardio and am working myself up, i am at 25 min run every other day but will increase the time and the frequency,,i am trying to watch what i eat and i am trying to ake in protien as much as possible,,could use some help in this area as well,,i am just starting weights as well,,lots of wwork to do i know,,yeah want to lose some fat but want to increase my strength as well, had knee surgery in march and i feel generally weaker than i used to and do not like it..would like to lose my luv handles etc

and no blood work done,,what should this look for exactly,,,

Quote Originally Posted by dyckster View Post
    Hey there,i just started doing cardio and am working myself up, i am at 25 min run every other day but will increase the time and the frequency,,i am trying to watch what i eat and i am trying to ake in protien as much as possible,,could use some help in this area as well,,i am just starting weights as well,,lots of wwork to do i know,,yeah want to lose some fat but want to increase my strength as well, had knee surgery in march and i feel generally weaker than i used to and do not like it..would like to lose my luv handles etc
    If you just started in weights and cardio, you don't need to consider any steroids at this point. Steroids were created to build muscle and increase strength. Right now, if your muscle strength started climbing fast with steroids, you're just asking for an injury as your muscles will be getting stronger but the tendons/ligaments will not. That's really not good considering you just had knee surgery. I'd suggest a bare minimum of 6 months in the gym before considering steroids, but preferably a year especially considering that knee. There's no sense in getting injured right when you get started in the gym and end up being worse than where you started off.

Big key is diet, diet, and diet. I'm a big advocate of keto diets (no carbs) for losing fat. Spend some time in the diet section and see what you can learn there. As for cardio, you need to increase it as you mentioned. I'd work up it up to an hour almost daily if you can do it.

As for the clenbuterol, again I'd suggest waiting. You need to learn your basal metabolic level so you can get a handle on the calories you need to get your diet and cardio routines lined up. Once you get all of this in order, then you can think about Caffeine, Ephedrine, Yohimbine, Clenbuterol, Hoodia, etc. Also don't be mixing and matching these until you spend some time learning about each one. I know I'm talking about doing a lot of reading in this thread, but it's best to know what you're doing with your body and what you're putting in it.

Quote Originally Posted by dyckster View Post
    and no blood work done,,what should this look for exactly,,,
    You want to see how your liver enzymes look, cholesterol, testosterone, estradiol, etc. You want to see how your liver looks before using an oral steroid like Winstrol b/c it's hard on it. Winstrol also is known for causing a rise in cholesterol. If either of these numbers look bad, it would be in your best interest to not even consider a cycle. If your testosterone and estradiol are both a little low, you may be able to get on testosterone replacement therapy. Just a warning, if you have health insurance they may not cover the sex hormone (estradiol and testosterone) test, but the others may be covered as part of a "yearly physical exam" or something.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Hazcat Guest

He's banned and never needed anything but a good diet and workout to reach his goals to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    He's banned and never needed anything but a good diet and workout to reach his goals to begin with.
    He was banned after I responded b/c he PM'd me about this thread. I think he got to read what we had to say before he was banned.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.