Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACNE and armidex , can it prevent ?

Default ACNE and armidex , can it prevent ?

I always have ACNE problem by the end of cycle, since I do not have any other side affects I usully try to stay away form any extra pills. 3 months after cycel and I still trying to clean the mess, I got some pills, sprays, cream from dermatologist but I am having mixed results.

But ACNE is my problem, I have been going over articles and since from what I see it is mainly estrogen related I just wonder if I take armidex during cycle what affect it will have on my ACNE.

Anybody had any experiance with ACNE + armidex.

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    I always have ACNE problem by the end of cycle, since I do not have any other side affects I usully try to stay away form any extra pills. 3 months after cycel and I still trying to clean the mess, I got some pills, sprays, cream from dermatologist but I am having mixed results.

But ACNE is my problem, I have been going over articles and since from what I see it is mainly estrogen related I just wonder if I take armidex during cycle what affect it will have on my ACNE.

mmm...first of all id propably say the acne was more a DHT-related side effect as oppossed to being a by-product of elevated levels of estrogen. First of all i can firmly say that the a-dew will in no way help you with the acne issue. Just to let me know, where exactly is the outbreak of acne occuring. I remembered experiencing a massive outbreak of acne on shoulders and back after i ran nolvadex during pct.

Quick question. When you ran your cycle were ensuing that your skin remained oil-free?
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

well, according to most of articles like this one Estrogen Related Cystic Acne Article

it has to do more with estrogen levels, so the question remains if armidex will be good ACNE preventer or at least reduce it to controlable levels

So the question still is anybody noticed any chance with ACNE while on and off on armidex.

About the oil I do wash at least 3 times a day.

well, according to most of articles like this one Estrogen Related Cystic Acne Article

it has to do more with estrogen levels, so the question remains if armidex will be good ACNE preventer or at least reduce it to controlable levels

So the question still is anybody noticed any chance with ACNE while on and off on armidex.

About the oil I do wash at least 3 times a day.
    Look dude, maybe i was a bit ambiguous when i first answered your question. Any changes in hormonal levels can result in breakouts of ance period. In women, which the article is primarily based on, the outbreaks of acne have obviously been flagged as a result of heightened levels of estrogen. I will tentatively assert that when testesterone-based compound aromatized into dht and estrogen via the alpha-reductase enzyme that quantities of estrogen produced would NOT be comparable to females who experience hightened levels or spikes of estrogen.

A common side effect of AAS, particularly those that aromatize into DHT or are already DHT derivatives, are hairloss and acne outbreaks. These side effects come about because a compound is highly androgenic. Estrogen-related side effects in males manifest itself primarily as a result of gynocomeastia and/or water retention, and weight gain.

So again, arimidex which is an AI inhibitor - meaning that it prevents testesterone from converting into DHT - is not going to sove your problem. You will need to see a dermatologist regarding this issue....
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

My short answer is to run an AI. It wont hurt to try dude. Good luck

I understand from others that Garra is quite experienced and respected on this board so his advice carries a lot of weight. All I can do is share my experience with and without an AI.

Garra mentioned a change in hormones causes these acne breakouts and that is exactly right.

My first test-only cycle included no AI, no HCG, and a delayed start to PCT. So it was quite screwed up. I had bad acne on chest and shoulders starting after about 4 weeks into a 10 week cycle. It went away slowly after the cycle when my body resumed its own test production and my hormones leveled out.

That's when I started buring my nose into the research on everything.

Second cycle was test-only as well, but used HCG and Adex the whole way through. I got no acne or any other side effects. At the end, my test level didn't spike down cuz my body was still producing its own test thanks to running the HCG on cycle. The Adex kept estrogen levels in check and using the Nolva during PCT kept it that way. No side effects, no muscle lost during PCT, no depression, no side effects. HCG and AI during the cycle and Nolva afterward seemed to be the trick for test cycles.

Just my two cents.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

I must apologise to everyone on the board as i completely misread the post. I thought u meant running arimidex now (offcyle) to alleviate the acne u cuurently have. i am a firm believe in running a-dex on cycle to alleviate estrogen related sides..however, i still maintain that acne is usually an androgenic, and not estrogenic side effect, due to elevated levlels of DHT. And my using a 5-AR blocker such as finasteride on cycle may alleviate dht-rlated side effects but this will hinder gains.

All i can say for next cycle is run an AI post cycle and definately foolow up with some nolvadex or clomid for PCT.

Once again apologis for misreading ur initial post rattlesnake.

Hi, get urself a boar brush. Buy organic tea-tree soap. Desert essence makes a good one a whole foods in liquid4face. also get casters fair trade soap. Comes in an orange bottle and liquid. Use them both when taking a shower and scrub ur body. Also change ur sheets ever other day to keep ur skin clean at nite. I got this from my girl who is a navajo indian and she made me do this to clear up my skin. Im on trt so I got acne and the dreaded steroid rash. after a few weeks my skin cleared up. U do get the occasional pimple but nothing like before. Good luck, if I sent u pictures of my before and after skin i could make a killing on a info commercial hehhee Im the new Billy Mays.

I agree with acne being caused by a sudden change in hormone levels. It really doesn't matter which particular hormone that changes. With aas use many hormone levels are affected including estrogen. Like testosterone estrogen itself can affect other hormones so its kind of a chain reaction. Keeping estrogen in check with an AI can't hurt as Chancy pointed out. Being there are other benefits to using an AI I say to run it.

I also agree with Hogie on the tea tree oil soaps. It is great for opening up and cleaning the pores. If you wash a couple times a day it will help. Also during the time you start to break out (when you first notice) go to a tan salon a couple times a week as that also helps. For the most part you will probably just have to deal with the acne to some degree but I do know how uncomfortable and unsightly it can be.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I agree with acne being caused by a sudden change in hormone levels. It really doesn't matter which particular hormone that changes. With aas use many hormone levels are affected including estrogen. Like testosterone estrogen itself can affect other hormones so its kind of a chain reaction. Keeping estrogen in check with an AI can't hurt as Chancy pointed out. Being there are other benefits to using an AI I say to run it.
    Totally agree with this.
    We know that both estrogen and testosterone can cause acne, but keeping ratio's of the two in perspective on cycle is a matter of trial and error.
    Using the correct AI at the correct dose for that particular cycle.
    I always advocate running a low dose AI like arimidex ( 0.5mg 2 x wk) on any cycle that uses test, it kills a flock of birds with one stone.
    Controls estrogen but doesn't suppress it too much, keeps a better hormonal balance especially come PCT time, prevents gyno in most cases and also will make for easier recovery post cycle, due to less estrogen suppression of HPTA function.
    Excellent med and used correctly on cycle has many benefits with little to no side effects at the dose we need.