Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hey guys i need help about adex????????

Default Hey guys i need help about adex????????

well here is my problem this is going to be my first time on steroids and this is my cycle..... but its been really hard for me to get adex expensive and hard to get. with what other anti - strogen can i replace it with thanks i hope someone can help me thanks for your time guys..................

{week 1 to 10} 250 or 500 mg test enanhate 2 times per week
    {week 1to 4} dbol 20mg per day and
    {week 1 to 12} adex .25mg eod
    {week 11 to 12 off}
    {week 13 to 14} nolva 20mg
    {week 15 to 16} nova 10mg

First time? so why are you wanting to use an AI? do you have pubescent gyno? or are you wanting to keep estrogen in check for other reasons : IE, bloating and or recovery?
    Adex is cheap when you think of how little you need, other choice would be aromasin, letro is too strong ( yes even in small doses) for estrogen management, but may be used by ppl who are very gyno sensitive or for reducing gyno thats already manifested itself.

Run adex especially if its your first cycle. .25 mg eod is fine. Its alot easier preventing sides that sorting them out once they are set in. Run the AI dude.

well i just want to run adex just in case you know if i get gyno but i was thinking what about Provironum/ Mesterolone/Schering you guys think thats an option ......

Quote Originally Posted by sam_2147 View Post
    well i just want to run adex just in case you know if i get gyno but i was thinking what about Provironum/ Mesterolone/Schering you guys think thats an option ......
    Run the arimidex!!!! its cheap u dont need much itll cost alot more to try to fix the gyno later......... run it at 0.25mgs/eod.............also u can run the proviron with it but not to replace it.....dont take the chance...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

You need adex... No clue what mars is talking about, listen to everyone else =)
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj View Post
    You need adex... No clue what mars is talking about, listen to everyone else =)
    Made sense to me, just looks like he was asking for some clarification.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

exact same cycle im about to start, good luck with it!