Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms s4

Default Sarms s4

This is something that has recently hit the internet market. I"m posting what they say it will do. I'd like to hear thoughts on whether or not it will be a replacement for testosterone and how effective the product is. Will it be suppressive like steroids or will it have any use in PCT? Would there be any benefit if used in a steroid cycle?

SARMs S4 represent the start of a new generation in muscle growth. This product is the first of a new class of designer androgenic/anabolic steroid compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while having a lower tendency to produce the unwanted side effects of steroids. With the introduction of SARMs, the bodybuilding community has a new class of compounds that is capable of surpassing the effectiveness of testosterone in producing muscle, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered.

S-4 (Ostarine) is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. S-4 is a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor the same way as anabolic steroids. S-4 is an orally active selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. SARMs are absorbed orally, but are not liver toxic like most oral steroids are. SARMs anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass. This compound has potential use for all aspects of research hormone replacement therapy and other types of muscle hyperplasia research and could eventually replace testosterone.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    This is something that has recently hit the internet market. I"m posting what they say it will do. I'd like to hear thoughts on whether or not it will be a replacement for testosterone and how effective the product is. Will it be suppressive like steroids or will it have any use in PCT? Would there be any benefit if used in a steroid cycle?

SARMs S4 represent the start of a new generation in muscle growth. This product is the first of a new class of designer androgenic/anabolic steroid compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while having a lower tendency to produce the unwanted side effects of steroids. With the introduction of SARMs, the bodybuilding community has a new class of compounds that is capable of surpassing the effectiveness of testosterone in producing muscle, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered.

S-4 (Ostarine) is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. S-4 is a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor the same way as anabolic steroids. S-4 is an orally active selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. SARMs are absorbed orally, but are not liver toxic like most oral steroids are. SARMs anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass. This compound has potential use for all aspects of research hormone replacement therapy and other types of muscle hyperplasia research and could eventually replace testosterone.

hmmmmm...........i duno bro........sounds to good to be true....?????
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Sounds really promissin but I guess it will be a while to see how good and safe the product is. What are the side effects, will it be totaly safe or like we hear from while to while that some people developed prostate cancer etc. like it happend before with many other promissing products and FDA went after the companies.

I personally will stay with proven and well know gear for now, which has been used for years and eveybody knows what to expect.

The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

ya i also think it sounds a little too good to be true

the magic pill

Hazcat Guest

It will be fun to follow. There's several of them. I think they changed the name of one to rad140 if you want to look for it. Yep...here it is.
    Radius Selects First Preclinical Candidate From SARM Discovery Program For The Treatment Of Muscle Loss And Other Musculoskeletal Conditions

Sounds like a souped up oral HGH

I have looked at this and have a little bag of s4 thats going to be tested after this cylce finishes at the end of the year. Will let you all know what I think. It sounds awesome to run through pct and beyond.

where can u get this stuff from? your normal guy? or what lol