Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winstrol cycle???

Exclamation winstrol cycle???

hey guys im 4 weeks into a 6 week winstrol cycle (a day on a day off 1ml shots) iv come out in spots on me face and the top of my chest a few on me back arms and legs but mainly face and chest is this normal i no its a hard question as every1 will react differntly and do i need any pct? iv read its a pct in its self?? im takeing milk thistle at the moment. any help will be appreciated
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Hard to say what it is without seeing it. Could be acne or could be an alergic reaction.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

how many mgs per ml? do you mean acne? and where did you read that winstrol its a pct in its self lol...

the acne is normal with winstrol. it should go away shortly after you discontinue it. for pct you will need some nolvadex for 3 weeks or so 20/20/10.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

i gess it could be acne or a reaction but why 4 weeks in? i read on the net i was a pct is the wrong?
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

i get the boxes with 3 vials in im sure there 1 ml per bottle
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

I think you are meaning that people break out more during pct and that is true.

The acne would be caused by a change in your hormone levels so it could take a few weeks. An alergic reaction usually will take place pretty soon but could also take a few weeks as the level of whatever it is your alergic to is building up. If it is just small bumps then most likely acne. If the area is red or itches then it could be a reaction.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone123 View Post
    i get the boxes with 3 vials in im sure there 1 ml per bottle
    what does the vial say? it should say something like this, 100mgs/ml. What is the dose for every ML? you might be taking too much that is why im asking you this.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

so im i right in thinking it raising my test levels? they are quite itche but my results are well worth it lol
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

im at a friends not got access to the vials but a few guys at the gym have said that im doing it right i would of asked them about the spots but felt a little silly lol
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

I'd keep a close eye on it and if it gets worse you need to drop it, especially if your eyes or anything start to swell. Try taking some benadyl at night to see if it reduces the bumps. That would be a good indicator it was a reaction.