Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what you can do naturally before u jump into aas......

nice i was told the same, i might have to post a pic up of me at 15 then 18 then 21 and now

all natural till 21 got a good 6 years training in 5 years exstreme training and 4 years of exstreme diet

just goes to show why some people who use steroids still stay small

Quote Originally Posted by MrOlympia2014 View Post
    nice i was told the same, i might have to post a pic up of me at 15 then 18 then 21 and now

all natural till 21 got a good 6 years training in 5 years exstreme training and 4 years of exstreme diet

just goes to show why some people who use steroids still stay small

Yup.....Good to hear bro.. oh yeah i know so many guys that have used steroids and u would never even know that they even worked out by looking at them.... that is just the wrong way to go about it and u will never succeed like that!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

there seems to be a concensus that the longer you lift natural before any aas the better... i've been at it for 25 years now. i have a pretty good base, pretty close to your physique if i lost 8 solid pounds of fat.. well done though.. sounds like the longer you've trained before trying anything the better effects the gear will actually have if ya try it.. ever get accused? someone said that you can tell who dove into the aas from the getgo and those that worked out for a long time first, what are the telltale or is it just something ya have an eye for? in a way, i've seen guys that jumped straight into aas and they actually looked more impressive than someone that had been training for several years because theue muscles 'popped' out at ya funny, veins in triceps/not that much development type thing... is def a different look... c
    Last edited by Rich2009; 12-01-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: followup

i started aas when i was 21 and i was classed as naturaly gifted

my stats were 105kg

bench 200kg
    squat 260kg
    deadlift 310kg

all raw lifts

i had 19 inch arms
    54 inch chest
    36 inch waist
    forgot the other measure ments but i draw the line at 21

i took aas because everyone i was competing against was using them and i felt at a disadvantage so done a cycle or 3 now i have never met anyone stronger then me

i dont believe people when they say you should take aas when you cant gain anymore because you will always gain in your life no matter what age under 50

my dad reached his peak at 42
    he done steroids 3 times only orals

just goes to show some people like the idea of an easy way out when i took steroids it change me, i always put my body first, i aint been pist for nearly 6 months now and yh it does get boring when your in a pub or club drinking water but its all worth it

i would say if your looking to compete and are serouse and dedicated 21 is good enough 25 seems alittle too long but you will have a better base, i still gain when not on gear(naturaly) still

agree, ya know the funny thing is, I actually did start making gains again. my bench went up a little bit and every few years i can curl the next dumbell up, i bet i can do 65's now. you're right, you can still gain but it is slow sometimes. interesting conversation, i have a feeling life is better without boozing, it seems its mostly about boredom, not excusing it, it is wrong.. i do feel like making a change.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOlympia2014 View Post
    i started aas when i was 21 and i was classed as naturaly gifted

my stats were 105kg

bench 200kg
    squat 260kg
    deadlift 310kg

all raw lifts

i had 19 inch arms
    54 inch chest
    36 inch waist
    forgot the other measure ments but i draw the line at 21

i took aas because everyone i was competing against was using them and i felt at a disadvantage so done a cycle or 3 now i have never met anyone stronger then me

i dont believe people when they say you should take aas when you cant gain anymore because you will always gain in your life no matter what age under 50

my dad reached his peak at 42
    he done steroids 3 times only orals

just goes to show some people like the idea of an easy way out when i took steroids it change me, i always put my body first, i aint been pist for nearly 6 months now and yh it does get boring when your in a pub or club drinking water but its all worth it

i would say if your looking to compete and are serouse and dedicated 21 is good enough 25 seems alittle too long but you will have a better base, i still gain when not on gear(naturaly) still

that sum pretty impressive stats....MrO...especially natural.... good work bro!!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

i just got a good diet and had protein shakes and the funny thing aswell is when i started creatine when i was 18 everyone thought i was on gear, in my training when ever i go over 6 reps on any weight it doubles, i have exsplosive power so when i got on creatine i just exsploded, my strengh and mass went up every month

diet is the key to a good body, training enhances your physique in my opinoun

bumpagggeeeee.....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

i reached my genetic potential i think at about 220 naturally with good diet and training. It took a long time but I am still proud of what i could do naturally. At that point I felt ready to move on to larger goals and then used aas. at 5'9 I was up to 260 with a 33" waist and 20" arms. after along lay off {three yrars}I kept most of my natural size, arms never dropped below 17". of course my waist grew. but I feel that if i didn't have a good foundation I would have shrunk to nothing. now that i've been hitting the gym again my size and srength is comming back quickly and easily. Your hard work has already paid off. Keep it up.

10 Thumbs up on this thread!! I got "wood" just reading this. Its spoken about over and over on this FORUM, and yet never really gets into your head. This thread drilled it home. I havn't been on here in alil bit now, but im glad i caught this. Diet,Diet,Diet!! I learned the hard-way, but i controlled myself, doing it the natural way this year. Dont get me wrong im surrounded by friends who are always on gear, im not going to lie, im sure ill get back into it. but for now, im on the nautral way and i love that i look good and I HAVE MY *[email protected]* at the same time. Very rare for me!!

~~VERY NICE THREAD~~