Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what you can do naturally before u jump into aas......

Default what you can do naturally before u jump into aas......

Photobucket

i wanted to post this pic. up to let everyone who is considering doing their first cycle know where u can get naturally before u need the assistance of aas and how u will look better and appreciate ur gains more......when u do it naturally for atleast 4-5 years......and then start on gear to keep up the progess!!!

at 18 years old i was 5'6 and 120lbs on a good day....in this pic i am 21 5'6 and about 160lbs completely naturall.....no prohomones....no crap from gnc...just diet and hard training....

I hope this motivates sum to actually train natural for a few years and get to ur goal b4 u just jump on gear ur first year and then hurt urself and then never step foot in a gym again.......
    Last edited by nitsuj450; 12-16-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

must admit at 1st i was like look at this bloke wants hes ego stroked (hope u dont take offence) then i read rest of post very true words and well put ....

also congrats on your dedication and what seems to be a great physique , wel done

Quote Originally Posted by hulk1 View Post
    must admit at 1st i was like look at this bloke wants hes ego stroked (hope u dont take offence) then i read rest of post very true words and well put ....

also congrats on your dedication and what seems to be a great physique , wel done
    HAHA.....yeah didnt think of that part.... thanks bro...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

You look bigger than 160 in that pic lol.

With the right diet and program, you can do wonders. I went from 140lbs @ age 38 to 208lbs. at age 47. I gained almost 10lbs a year... not bad for my age.

Most people are lazy and not willing to put in the time, I've found....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Thats awsome bro! too bad u wasn't near me i'd like to train with ya to give me some pointers to get that way lol

thats awsome bro...people dont actually know what steroids are...they think oh all i gotta do is take them and thats it. no, u have to diet while on them, take them the right way. its actually a lot harder to use them then to just lift natural

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    With the right diet and program, you can do wonders. I went from 140lbs @ age 38 to 208lbs. at age 47. I gained almost 10lbs a year... not bad for my age.

Most people are lazy and not willing to put in the time, I've found....

yeah i agree..........the main reason i posted this up is for all of the ppl that come on here and say" welll i just started liftin last month and im ready for sum gear........and most ppl goals are just to get lean and look good on the beach and what not.........an that is 100% possible with just diet and good training.... and also to be able to build quality muscle and to be strong......and i believe i was benching around 320lbs here for max ...at 160 lbs naturally so its not that hard with good diet routine and training......and trust me i dont have good genetics......like i said just a few years before this pic i was 17-18 and wrestled in high school at 115-121lbs....hahah
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

Quote Originally Posted by HoEzCallMeMike View Post
    thats awsome bro...people dont actually know what steroids are...they think oh all i gotta do is take them and thats it. no, u have to diet while on them, take them the right way. its actually a lot harder to use them then to just lift natural
    yeah i agree........when i started using gear i thought wow this is gonna make things much more easy........and less time.......shit was i wrong.....haha it takes 10x more dedication to train and use aas then to train naturally....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

bump for the newbs.............
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf